Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally the guy was the most over superstar on Smackdown even before he came back to the ring last year. I mean the guy could get the crowds of Lafayette & Corpus Christi to cheer, along with his Yes chant he was definitely the loudest pop on the Main roster.

Fast forward 3-4 months and the guy is easily one of the most hated performers on TV from a crowd reaction standpoint, and he can come out and get boos every week now as soon as his music hits, and he’s getting nuclear heat with a gimmick as basic as being a tree-hugger.

Even as one of the smallest, most unappealing bodies on the WWE roster, he consistently gets crowd reactions and can play both a heel and face to a tee. I think we underappreciate this man’s ability at times.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
Re: Daniel Bryan is a phenomenal Character

He's a great in ring worker, one of the greatest ever. I can't for the life of me care about him as a promo or a character, I just can't. Nor can he. The man himself once admitted that he doesn't understand why people like him.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,625 Posts

He's a great in ring worker, one of the greatest ever. I can't for the life of me care about him as a promo or a character, I just can't. Nor can he. The man himself once admitted that he doesn't understand why people like him.
But you like boring ass Kevin Owens. Your opinion hold no weight on this subject.

·
Baby Yoda
29,739 Posts
So phenomenal he's not even over.

The title has become a joke and it's like that because some hippy is carrying a title made out of cardboard. Geeks are acting like it's the greatest thing ever like morons.

It's because of these people wrestling will be never cool, they wouldn't have a clue what is cool or not if it was staring them in their face.

·
Registered
121 Posts

The title has become a joke and the title feels like a joke because some hippy is carrying a WWE title made out of cardboard and geeks are acting like it's the greatest thing ever like morons.

It's because of these people wrestling will be never cool , they wouldn't have a clue what is cool or not.
Clearly you just hate goats...

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,625 Posts

The title has become a joke and it's like that because some hippy is carrying a title made out of cardboard. Geeks are acting like it's the greatest thing ever like morons.

It's because of these people wrestling will be never cool , they wouldn't have a clue what is cool or not if it was in their face.
Wow you're so cool bro I need to wear a jacket when i'm around you.

·
Baby Yoda
29,739 Posts

The title has become a joke and the title feels like a joke because some hippy is carrying a WWE title made out of cardboard and geeks are acting like it's the greatest thing ever like morons.

It's because of these people wrestling will be never cool , they wouldn't have a clue what is cool or not.
Clearly you just hate goats...
Bryan is not a GOAT IMO, nowhere near it.

People are acting like he's Jericho or Punk, nowhere fucking close.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

The YES chant was over. Without that the fans don't seem to care about him.

·
Baby Yoda
29,739 Posts

It's because of these people wrestling will be never cool , they wouldn't have a clue what is cool or not if it was in their face.
Wow you're so cool bro I need to wear a jacket when i'm around you.
Yes, I'm the one dropping my panties for a hippy and his cardboard title. Get a grip.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts

Oh, what a load of bullshit. You mean to tell me that conservation, recycling and organic coffee beans aren't cool?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The YES chant was over. Without that the fans don't seem to care about him.
Do you watch Wrestling? Daniel Bryan gets legitimate heat in his current gimmick. if the fans were still cheering him THEN that would mean DB wasn’t doing his job well.

With all respect to Kofi Kingston, the crowd’s discontent with Bryan and his earth-friendly prophecies are helping Kofi garner even more love from the crowd because they are now yearning for someone (a face) to come end this heel’s title reign. It’s classic wrasslin’

1 - 20 of 66 Posts