Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think that Daniel Bryan is gonna win against whoever the champion maybe come Wrestlemania XXVIII. He is a great athlete, I seen him compete in ROH in 2006 and he had this almost Chris Benoit feel minus the intensity. He has quite a selection of submission he applies, the main one being "Cattle Mutilation". He sets it up different ways but the one i've seen the most is the Tiger Suplex, keeps the arms locked rolls and bridges out causing a lot of tension and pressure on the arms and shoulders. Sadly in WWE thats not his his finishing submission, instead he uses "The Label lock". Similar to the crossface, the difference is all in how they hook the arm. What does everyone else think? Is Daniel Bryan gonna fail when he cashes in The Money In The Bank? Or will take advantage of weaken champion like all the past winners.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
To me, Daniel Bryan will be the first wrestler to do two things:
1) Use his MitB to set up a match PRIOR to it happening. Which is how he can get involved in a Wrestlemania main event
and, thus, leading to
2) Lose

He'll be involved in an actual match against a fresh opponent, so I don't see it hurting his credibility if he doesn't win. It also fits in line with his gimmick - as he doesn't seem the guy to take shortcuts in getting to where he wants, especially after WWE claiming during NXT that he honed his craft for 10 years on the indies before making his way up to his dream.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Not meaning to be rude but isn't Bryan on smackdown? shouldn't you have posted this on the smackdown thread? #just saying

1 - 4 of 4 Posts