Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2818 Posts

·
Registered
18,882 Posts
Re: The Daniel Bryan Thread. (DON'T leave the memories alone).

I really think Bella Brains is a sick joke orchestrated by Bryan to laugh at Nikki & Brie with millions of people watching.

:lol It's brilliant :lol

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

Probably my favorite tribute ever. Still watch it a lot.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts

Biggest full time draw since The Rock.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
Re: The Daniel Bryan Thread (DON'T leave the memories alone).

Daniel Bryan made me believe and feel like I was a kid all over again with his rise to the top. He was my undisputed favorite wrestler from 2012-13. I just loved everything about him and WM 30 was his crowning glory. I'm glad he got to see the mountain.

Personally, I favored his American Dragon persona to the Yes Movement (although I liked his face and heel work). I just didn't like the way WWE boxed him into a corner(constantly getting beat up) but he's the last pure babyface that reached a certain level. In today's smark era, that isn't easy to accomplish. He has a real connection with the crowds.

59,749 Posts

Finally the sexiest thread ever has come back to WF.

:sodone

It's a bit weird for me to talk about Bryan. I basically put all thought of him, once he retired, to bed. Haven't watched any match of his since then, and I have a ton of his Indy stuff. I'll def. be supporting whatever choice he makes regarding his future.

·
Banned
9,952 Posts

Looking forward to his run in New Japan. :banderas
I love Bryan, and the Japanese crowd will certainly appreciate his work rate if he still has some left in his tank, but I don't think they will be doing the "YES" chant with him

1 - 20 of 2818 Posts