Wrestling Forum banner

Daniel Bryan/Evan Bourne?

888 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Sir Wade Barrett
It was great to see Evan Bourne last night. His in ring style and the way the fans react to him is perfect for RAW.

What would you like the WWE to do to him?

Obviously putting him in the MITB seems obvious but I would like to see the WWE put the US Title on him. Well that would mean he would need to face Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan versus Evan Bourne for the US title would be awesome and it would elevate both guys. Face versus Face seems dangerous, but it can boost both guys, it's happened in recent history. Just look back at the epic matches between Chris Benoit and Booker T.

I'd like to see a series of matches (maybe 3-4) between Bryan and Bourne for the US title, with the feud culminating with Daniel Bryan turning heel.

Thoughts?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,580 Posts
It was great to see Evan Bourne last night. His in ring style and the way the fans react to him is perfect for RAW.

What would you like the WWE to do to him?

Obviously putting him in the MITB seems obvious but I would like to see the WWE put the US Title on him. Well that would mean he would need to face Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan versus Evan Bourne for the US title would be awesome and it would elevate both guys. Face versus Face seems dangerous, but it can boost both guys, it's happened in recent history. Just look back at the epic matches between Chris Benoit and Booker T.

I'd like to see a series of matches (maybe 3-4) between Bryan and Bourne for the US title, with the feud culminating with Daniel Bryan turning heel.

Thoughts?
I agree with the majority of what you said except for the turn Danielson heel part, they could have a great series of matches maybe even trading the US title along the way. No one would have to turn heel, the matches could carry the feud

· Registered
1,604 Posts
tbh cant see it happening after Mania Bournes going straight for Punk.

· Registered
981 Posts
I suggested this match last week to a friend. It would definitely be one of the best matches at WM. Even if he goes straight after Punk following WM it could be to feud over the title to make things a little more interesting and give the title some credibility again.

· Registered
454 Posts
Bryan Danielson vs. Matt Sydal saw it live in Boston at an ROH card and these guys mesh incredbily well, go out your way to see it, its on ROH's Death Before Dishonor V Night 1, because as much as I'd like to see these two go at it in WWE, especially in a series of matches, I can't see it happening any time soon.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Danielson needs to go after the Miz after he attacked him like that. Hes not Paul London
do you really want to see Danielson lose that bad ? Danielson well never go over The Miz again in a credible match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.