Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
HEADBANGA
24,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much like Daniel Bryan resurrection after he got annihilated by Sheamus at WrestleMania28, this thread comes back stronger than ever! Let's keep it civil and let's not try to feed the trolls. Now let's continue to talk about all that is good with Daniel Bryan.

·
HEADBANGA
24,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If one remains in civility and stays within the realm in the discussion of all things Daniel Bryan, this thread shall stay open till the ends of the internets.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
If one remains in civility and stays within the realm in the discussion of all things Daniel Bryan, this thread shall stay open till the ends of the internets.
I hope people don't insult anyone who doesn't like DB like in the previous thread. I enjoy watching him on tv and reading discussions on Daniel Bryan, but the previous thread has turned into shambles. Please read Evo's message on the previous thread before posting here:

Okay this has to stop.

For the record Daniel Bryan marks, you do not run this forum, you are not smarter than everyone else, people thinking that Daniel Bryan isn't the GOAT does not make them an idiot or a troll, you are not always right. I'm all for a bit of a joke now and then and getting carried away with it but you're all taking it too far and it has to stop now. The multiple cases of repeated baiting and trolling that goes on in this thread isn't good enough. Knock it off and keep it civil from now on or you'll find more and more DB threads being closed and more warnings/infractions will be given out.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Exactly LarryCoon.

Anyway it would be nice if this thread was used for all Daniel Bryan related topics. The SmackDown section doesn't need to be littered with many unnecessary threads about Bryan. Such things like a new Daniel Bryan interview for example, could easily be posted in this thread. We don't need a new thread every time Bryan does something. It would make the SmackDown section look tidier.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
It all got a bit silly i felt foolish but now this is a chance to make amends and just discuss Bryan like the civilized human beings we are.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Kelly Kelly and AJ are ahead of Bryan on the power 25 but on the bright side Bryan is above Mean Gene.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
It all got a bit silly i felt foolish but now this is a chance to make amends and just discuss Bryan like the civilized human beings we are.
If it were to get out of hand again, just imagine how low it would rank on the Daniel Bryan Manliness Meter. No one wants that.

·
HEADBANGA
24,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't seen Kelly Kelly since WrestleMania. But I guess losing the strap in 18 seconds can send you into the lowest depths of the power 25.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
YES! YES! YES! The Thread of the American Dragon revives!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
I refuse to be baited by trolls anymore, that's my pledge to the GOAT so that this thread remains open!

Daniel Bryan shall forever consider me a martyr in his name. /savior

Hopefully Bryan regains the WHC and his girlfriend @ Extreme Rules!!

·
Banned
788 Posts
He is so fucking overrated. Punk is far more entertaining, not to mention better in the ring. He may have had his run in the indies, but so far in WWE his matches are TERRIBLE.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Wondering if Piper will get involved in Bryan's match with Sheamus at ER. A little feud between Bryan and Piper would be epic.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
They should save Piper and Bryan for summerslam, maybe even tie it in to Ambrose/Foley with legends vs newer guys, if he debuts anytime soon.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
He is so fucking overrated. Punk is far more entertaining, not to mention better in the ring. He may have had his run in the indies, but so far in WWE his matches are TERRIBLE.
I wasn't gonna get into this thread, but uh, what the fuck are you watching? I hate Bryan and I'm a gigantic Punk fan, but Punk is the guy who's matches suck, it's not Bryan. Not even close. Regardless of any character or mic work problems, he's the best workrate performer in the company. Punk is the continual letdown in the ring.

·
Registered
155 Posts
He's trolling and trying to start another flame war. Ignore him.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.