Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As he said on Smackdown that he will cash-in his MITB at WM . He clearly stated that his main motive was to main event WM28. I was wondering what if he cash in at EC on a vulnerable champion because in that he will still be in the main event of WM. Could this be an angle where Bryan want all of us to expect the cash in at WM only to cash it at EC and give all of us a shocker?

·
Registered
778 Posts
whats with the heel turn that everybody wants?
i know DBD is a great heel but no,he can always be an intense,badass face.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Hope he does it at WM so the world
can see his in-ring works instead of
the small fan base he has now(but its fan base growing).

·
Registered
745 Posts
Dat superHERO D-Bryan will be cashing in before Mania as a part of a heel turn. You could almost see something along the lines of:

Orton gets a roll-up victory over Henry and re-claims the WHC. Henry snaps and starts to beat down on Orton, leaving him a crumpled orange mess on the floor. D-Bryan comes to the rescue, nails Henry with his case but then cashes in on the floored Orton.

Or something.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
*pukes*

The past versus the future. You chose wrongly.
i meant bryan will win the royal rumble
so he can still main event wm cause christian taking the briefcase off him will make him realize that being nice aint gonna get him nowhere so he will win the rumble and main event wm
the one who takes the briefcase off him might be wade though

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
He'll cash it in much earlier in the midst of a heel turn. Cole will suddenly respect him.
This. If Henry hadn't just won the title, I'd say Orton would win at HIAC and Bryan would begin a heel turn by cashing in right after he beat Henry in a grueling HIAC match...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
The ideal scenario would be for Bryan to cash in his briefcase at Elimination Chamber on a vulnerable champion right after the champion has defended the WHC in the Smackdown Chamber, and Bryan comes running in with his briefcase and cashes in. He can then become the champion and still main event WrestleMania but the difference is, is that he will be champion instead of coming in as a challenger

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I honestly think this storyline should end with Daniel Bryan refusing to take the easy way out and not cashing it in on a weakened champion, thus rising above the cheap prestige of evil and proving that he cares about doing things right.

When was the last time you saw a moral choice in wrestling? Why not have a face that actually resists the tempation to do something the easy way?

·
Registered
372 Posts
He will win it from Christian, either they give him a 5 min WHC-reign to put Bryan over

or ...

Danielson will be the first guy to lose his MITB title shot match so Vince can stick it to us IWC fans!
I would hate both, and i don't know if he can pull of the heel WHC

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,556 Posts
actually.. props to the guy with the idea of Bryan winning the royal rumble. it would be a good way to build sympathy and get him over. Christian finds a way to talk him into putting the breifcase on the line and cheats to win... Bryans left with nothing... everyone feels sorry for him... but hes going to enter the Royal Rumble as his final shot to make his dream come true... everyone gets behind him.. he wins... now he's built up some momentum going into 'Mania. Everyone loves a good feel good story.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts