Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was stupid how the WWE book Zack Ryder in his match against bryan

the former #1 contender have to go to Zack Ryder is a good wrestler

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I'll never understand why so many people love Zack Ryder so much just like I never understood why so many people love Ron Conway. Conway was actually way better than Ryder though. The guy is less than average to me.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
He didn't bury him, he just beat him. Zack Ryder is enhancement talent, nothing more, nothing less.

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yess but Ryder has been 6 feet under for a while, Bryan just put some dirt on the grave.
this what im saying they shouldnt have done that they should have had a longer match not a squash/burry match
Zack can keep up with bryan any day of the week

·
Registered
156 Posts
He didn't get buried at all, he dominated Bryan, made a mistake, and got submitted. It's actually a push for him to be on Raw as it is.

this what im saying they shouldnt have done that they should have had a longer match not a squash/burry match
Zack can keep up with bryan any day of the week
The way they do Raw is that Cena, Miz, Orton and Sheamus can take their time and do their thing and whoever else is left on the card gets their time truncated, usually the Divas and anyone lower on the card.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
You can't "bury" Zack Ryder. He's already in China.

Funny, he had a pretty darned good match with DH Smith last week on Superstars. To see what he can actually do in the ring, he's better off over on Superstars. Just use Ryder for backstage skits on Raw for the time being.

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can't "bury" Zack Ryder. He's already in China.

Funny, he had a pretty darned good match with DH Smith last week on Superstars. To see what he can actually do in the ring, he's better off over on Superstars. Just use Ryder for backstage skits on Raw for the time being.
just like him and DH make a good match him and daniel would have made a better match WWE shouldnt have make tha match a burry

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I don't care how good Ryder is, I just don't give a flying rats ass about his gimmick. The more that gimmick gets squashed to oblivion the more likely we are to see a repackaged version of him.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, it totally destroyed all the credibility Zack Ryder had.

lawl
I don't care how good Ryder is, I just don't give a flying rats ass about his gimmick. The more that gimmick gets squashed to oblivion the more likely we are to see a repackaged version of him.
why the hate he got a cool gimick. i just wish wwe dont make him get burry by new commers like bryan

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
He dominated about 45 seconds out of the 90 they were given. I'd be happier if they'd left the match for Superstars - 90 second matches that aren't designed to show the victor's unstoppable dominance, or show the worthlessness of the opposition, are utterly pointless. Looking at the matches for this week's Superstars, we're getting Regal/DH Smith; I'd really have preferred DH Smith and Bryan against Ryder and Regal. Weird teams, but it'd be a great match, carry on from the Regal/Bryan and Ryder/Smith matches last week, and get a decent amount of time.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
it was stupid how the WWE book Zack Ryder in his match against bryan

the former #1 contender have to go to Zack Ryder is a good wrestler
You do know Zack Ryder's number 1 contender status was something announced by Sheamus in order to give him an opponant he could bury don't you? No, obviously you don't.

Ryder is one of a number of guys who've suffered badly from the end of ECW, on that show he was a title contender but now he, like Yoshi Tatsu, is nothing more than a jobber. The Bryan match was par for the course I'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts