Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just watching both of there hilarious laughs after that cheapshot on khali sold me enough.

So fucking funny. Both have amazing ring ability, and could save the tag team division. (remember top guys did it before, the rock and sock connection, undertaker and kane, etc).

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Their douchebaggy celebration of Khali's injury was hilarious and they wear similar gear, but nah, both are better as singles stars but "allies", there pretty much is no tag division right now.

Mark Henry's nod of approval whilst they were celebrating was probably funnier than the actual celebrating.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Not a bad idea and the top guys on each brand do not have to go after singles titles all the time and it would bring credibility to the title if Bryan and Rhodes held the titles.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Agreed OP, they would be great, both pretty good on the mic and GREAT in the ring. But WWE doesn't give a crap about the tag team division atm so being apart of it would probably just downgrade them imo.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Anything that keeps Bryan out of the main-event I'm happy with. WWE need more tag-teams too. However it won't happen though.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just noticed mark henry was absolutely cracking up hardcore in the ring after the khali cheapshot.:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I just noticed mark henry was absolutely cracking up hardcore in the ring after the khali cheapshot.:lmao:lmao:lmao
I noticed that too, was laughing my ass off for quite a while. Not sure if it was scripted or if he was just laughing at Cody.

Give it up for Big Mark though, what a god of a man.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I think it would be a great idea to try to revitalize the tag division by putting upper-midcarders and part time main eventers in them. Would remind me of the days when teams like Edge/Mysterio, Angle/Benoit, and Los Guerreros would steal the show every night.

Here's a list of teams that could help restore the tag division, even if it's only for a short period of time...

Bryan/Rhodes or The Miz
Kings of Wrestling (OHNO and Cesaro would look pretty good as a tag team on the rise going over established stars)
Dolph/Swagger

Just give them enough time to put on great matches at PPV's

·
Premium Member
17,601 Posts
they 'complete' each other. seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing them together again. Hopefully not in a tag team, otherwise they won't be able to hold WHC and Intercontinental titles.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
Every time Rhodes and Bryan team up, the match is hilarious. I wouldn't mind them winning the tag titles, those 2 are the best entertainers in WWE.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Bryan and Rhodes are the top two heels on Smackdown's roster. They need to be pushed in the main event and not in the tag division.
This. As much as I'd love to see them together again, they should be pushed as single wrestlers. We need more TAG TEAMS, not just two people put together.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dude they would make a killer tag team. Perfect tag team actually. In fact I also thought they would make a great tag team seeing them in Smackdown.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Damn does everybody who team up with Daniel Bryan will make a great tag team? first Kane, The Miz and now Cody Rhodes?. You guys need to relax with this but unlike the other two (Kane/Miz) the chemistry with Bryan/Rhodes are actually there and it they worked together very well.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts