Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is this storyline going?

Ok Daniel Bryan for now is portrayed as a ladies man since he has had interactions with the Divas. Now the RAW writers are starting a storyline with the Bellas possibly fighting over Bryan? What can possibly come from this storyline other than the bellas breaking up? Do you think the fans will care about a Bella twins feud?

Also why not start a proper US title feud instead of this storyline that fans will most likely not care about.

Who is left to feud for the US Title?

Ted Dibaise had his chance, R-truth had his chance before
Who else can go for the US title?

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
Shot in the dark.

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins comes out and along the lines of "What happened to the American Dragon?" whilst Bryan is in the ring with the Bella's... or somerhing.

I honestly don't know, there aren't many contenders for the US belt.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
This angle is terrible and so are the Bellas. Wouldn't be bothered if there's no resolution. I assume Bryan will fight Ted Dibiase at TLC.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shot in the dark.

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins comes out and along the lines of "What happened to the American Dragon?" whilst Bryan is in the ring with the Bella's... or somerhing.

I honestly don't know, there aren't many contenders for the US belt.
I hope something happens soon because I dont think Bryan will have a match this coming PPV. So far all Bryan matches on PPV have been awsome.

I hope it doesnt end up being TLC Brie vs Nikki with special ref Daniel Bryan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Considering Bryan can make anyone look good in the ring you would think they use him to build somebody up like Dibiase or Kidd or whoever. As for the Bellas anything is better than them being apart of crappy guest host segments.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
that feud will probably get one more match

in the mean time bryan will deal with the bellas

then they will meet down the road
Hopefully soon becuase we need a TLC Match from both these guys. That would be epic, but really I think the Kidd/Andrew pairing/storyline is in place only to benefit the Giant, and not Kidd.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Hopefully soon becuase we need a TLC Match from both these guys. That would be epic, but really I think the Kidd/Andrew pairing/storyline is in place only to benefit the Giant.
I just dont see bret letting his Boy get thrown to the way side

a match at tlc would be perfect

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I absolutely hate that Danielson is being put in a goofy angle like this. It's nice that he's being given a chance to show some of his personality but the best technical wrestler in the company really shouldn't be involved in a Diva feud.

As for the next PPV, hopefully we'll get him and Ted one last time to wrap up their angle. I don't really know where he goes from there though, maybe Kidd or somebody like Gabriel if Nexus does indeed split.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
They should give Ted another shot at the title, no it's not only because i'm a DiBiase mark but it's such a shame that the US title program must be put aside for an angle that doesn't scream any importance at all, i won't mind if they do the ladies man angle as long as the main focus still revolves around the US title, what they do now will only benefit the Bellas the most who perhaps will be breaking up in the near future because they will be separated and one of them will be Bryan's valet while the other Bella will perhaps be able to chase the Divas title. Bryan and the US title will gain so little from this, which is a shame because Bryan has been on a roll with the title, if they do another match between Ted and Bryan with the main focus still remains on the US title it will establish the title and both men more.

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
Let me put it this way: They need him ALOT more than he needs them.

I don't get this though. Why did they feel the need to stick them with Bryan? I mean they're pretty useless. They aren't really characters & can't really do anything but stand there, look cute, and look similar to each other, so what's the point?

·
Registered
25 Posts
If they start building Justin Gabriel now then after the Kid feud Gabriel could be the next. I would mark out but I don't that will happen as the Nexus member they are currently interested in building is Otunga who no-one cares about.

·
Banned
353 Posts
To answer your last question first
Jack Swagger should fued with daniel
brian they would have great matches Swaggers
kinda a jock brians a nerd itd be pretty simple
Swaggers the All American American
it'd make sence for him to have the title
and they both need a fued and they can both wrestle real good what about a submission match ?

As for the bellas i really dont care tbo
if they break up so what whys brian invloved
nothing else can come off this like you said
he could be having a great fued with ted but instead
we have this these love storys all suck

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
To answer your last question first
Jack Swagger should fued with daniel
brian they would have great matches Swaggers
kinda a jock brians a nerd itd be pretty simple
Swaggers the All American American
it'd make sence for him to have the title
and they both need a fued and they can both wrestle real good what about a submission match ?

As for the bellas i really dont care tbo
if they break up so what whys brian invloved
nothing else can come off this like you said
he could be having a great fued with ted but instead
we have this these love storys all suck
That could work, if Ziggler can have a cross brand feud with Bryan then I don't see why Swagger couldn't especially if he wants the US title for his gimmick.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts