Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since they both are 'nerds', they would make an interesting couple in my opinion. And also it's gonna be entertaining as hell if Michael Cole rips on them every week on commentary. A.J. Lee is mad cute, i can't help but smile everytime i see her antics even though she can be a bit annoying at times when she's too over the top. Daniel Bryan can also prove to Cole that he isn't a total 'loser' since he has a gf, and perhaps it will show a more sensitive side of Daniel Bryan which will add another dimension to his personality other than being a happy go lucky guy who can kick some serious ass and it will potentially help him to get become more likable to the audience. This can also be used as a way to bring A.J. to the main brand if she loses in NXT because she's actually one of the better talents on NXT and she has a very interesting and different personality from the rest of the divas which will add more diversity to the diva roster. Not to mention that she actually can wrestle too given the right opponent. There are plenty of potential opponents for a storyline they can go with, e.g Ted DiBiase and Maryse, Goldust and Aksana (if they reaffiliate), William Regal and perhaps a new british diva from FCW (Verity Thomas?) or perhaps another potential great feud with Dolph Ziggler and his potential new valet Kaitlyn. They can add US Title on the mix, so it will establish the importance of US Title more while also gives more exposure for the divas and serves a character development purpose for Bryan. This might or might not work, just a thought, lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts