Wrestling Forum banner

Should AEW Sign Danhausen?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If anything that makes it seem like he's already signed if his reference is his "boss" Tony. I think he's been on the payroll for a while but due to the broken leg has been unable to "debut".

·
Registered
574 Posts
AEW has enough bad comedy. Pass.

·
Angry at refs
5,938 Posts
I think he already has signed, or at the least it's a "we'll sign you when you're healed up" kind of spoken word deal.

I'm not a fan of the guy, so I wouldn't want him there. He's not the best talker, not the worst, but that's about his ceiling. He'd probably make a decent undercard hand, but they already have guys like that.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
He promotes AEW on Twitter weekly and has been setting up a match with the Ass Boys for a while now. If he isn't getting signed then I would be shocked. It would make him look pretty desperate. He is one of the hottest merch sellers out there that isn't signed to WWE or AEW. You can see his shirts at every Dynamite. Just like OC, there is money in a guy who commits fully to his gimmick and is entertaining to a large audience. Danhausen has more variety to his stick compared to OC though.

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
99% of wrestlers don't make me laugh but he manages to do so. If AEW didn't have too much comedy for my liking he'd be a no brainer. I'd still sign him but he'll stand out less there unfortunately.

Regardless I still think he'd be a positive for the company.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I'm not sure what role he would work in but he's probably the indie wrestler with the most buzz, so it makes sense to jump on that

1 - 20 of 87 Posts