Wrestling Forum banner

Who is the best wrestler when you compare DB in his prime vs Flair in his prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
comparing thread?

havent seen flair in his prime so i cant say much and though i am a bryan mark i am going to say flair because he is ric fucking flair

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
I'm gonna facepalm if Bryan beats Flair in this poll...

·
Premium Member
15,047 Posts
I gotta say Flair. I grew up on NWA/WCW and as much as I dislike Flair, him in his prime is better than Daniel Bryan currently.

Time for the DB marks to come out the closet and list 213 reasons why DB is better along with using 14 different insults for those who disagree.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Daniel Bryan is one of the best wrestlers of this decade. Ric Flair is just an entertainer.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Enough with comparison threads. What should we do next? Better gimmick...Undertaker or Heath Slater, or....Better PPV: Wrestlemania or Over the Limit

·
Registered
8 Posts
As usual it depends.
If by wrestler you mean pure wrestling skills - bryan hands down, not even worth a second thought.
But if by wrestler you mean entertainer, mic skills, charisma etc. etc. (all things that actually matter as a "wrestler" in the wwe - and flame me for it if you like, but we all know its true.) then its flair and again, not even close.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Okay, now I mark for Bryan as much as the next guy, and I'm not a fan of Flair, but you really can't compare Bryan to RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I never saw Flair in his prime but he's achieved more than DB ever will, and it's not even close, no matter how many YES! shirts he sells.

Flair is far more entertaining than DB, even at Lockdown Flair was one of the best things there.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
^ True. Also Ric Flair's mic skills are vastly overrated imo.
You're a complete fucking idiot. DANIEL BRYAN better than RIC FLAIR?

I predicted this would happen. I knew morons would start comparing Bryan to the greats and say he is the best of all time. This is completely ridiculous. Stop overrating Daniel Bryan to the extreme. It's annoying.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.