Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
This should probably be on the countless-paged discussion already. But i'm really starting to see Dana getting pissed off with all the Lesnar questions (rightly so I guess).

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Doesn't really mean anything, he can't stop Brock from appearing in Mania if he wants to
He can't stop him, but he can bankrupt Brock if he does.
It's called a contract.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
dana should have learned from vince mcmahon. vince put all his eggs in lesnars basket, and dana did almost the same thing making lesnar the centerpiece and biggest attraction in ufc. lesnar has a history of being fickle and changing what he wants to do.
Which is why in times like these we need someone like Jumpin Jeff Farmer.

·
Registered
416 Posts
dana should have learned from vince mcmahon. vince put all his eggs in lesnars basket, and dana did almost the same thing making lesnar the centerpiece and biggest attraction in ufc. lesnar has a history of being fickle and changing what he wants to do.
I dont see how this makes so what if Dana made Brock the main attraction in the UFC the guy was there Heavy Weight Champion. Even if Brock just does the last fight on his contract and never fights for them again the money they have already made off him on UFC ppv buys would be insanely huge. His had over 1 million buys on almost all of the shows he has been on and 1.6 mill for UFC 100 alone. Not to mention how big a star its going to have made Velazscuez by the beating he put on Brock. So if he left the UFC i cant see Dana being to upset its already way more than he thought he could have got out of Brock before he signed him I would say.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
im sure you guys have heard the old saying, "somebody's a crybaby". you know that old saying, its so popular, i say it on a daily basis.
yip.

probably the most popular saying ive ever heard in my life

but i don't like it, when things aren't ma-goin' mah way.

I did everything necessary, and now im doing the challenging.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I dont see how this makes so what if Dana made Brock the main attraction in the UFC the guy was there Heavy Weight Champion. Even if Brock just does the last fight on his contract and never fights for them again the money they have already made off him on UFC ppv buys would be insanely huge. His had over 1 million buys on almost all of the shows he has been on and 1.6 mill for UFC 100 alone. Not to mention how big a star its going to have made Velazscuez by the beating he put on Brock. So if he left the UFC i cant see Dana being to upset its already way more than he thought he could have got out of Brock before he signed him I would say.
yeah, he's made a lot from brock no doubt about it. but im sure in danas mind, he knows he can make a lot more. not only that, but if one of his most popular fighters goes back to "fake fighting" he thinks his sport will lose credibility.

also this

1 - 20 of 35 Posts