Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Dana doesn't let his guys work anywhere else but the UFC and Mcmahon does the same thing.

Is it good or bad business? Also people blast Mcmahon but not Dana hell they both are doing the same thing controlling what there fighters/wrestlers do.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I read that Dana doesn't let his guys work anywhere else but the UFC and Mcmahon does the same thing.

Is it good or bad business? Also people blast Mcmahon but not Dana hell they both are doing the same thing controlling what there fighters/wrestlers do.
Good business. Like it or not, although different sports / forms of entertainment, they are both direct competition. MMA has took a large bite out of pro-wrestlings profit cake in the past 5 years.

Can't comment on blasting McMahon / Dana. Although I know that Dana openly says if you don't want to compete or want to leave MMA he'll tear up your contract no problem, whereas trying to get your contract terminated in the WWE (see: Matt Hardy) proves an uphill struggle.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Well i don't think MMA Fighters are Independent Contractors.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Good business that is why they're so dominant - these guys are power house promoter and that is why they both thrive so well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts