Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,697 Posts
Why not? Trump doesn't hate Hispanics. This is yet another lie that the left wants you to believe. Thankfully anyone with half a brain knows its BS. Borders exist for a reason, the left is truly delusional. And what Warrior said was the truth, it takes a man and a woman to create life. People just want a reason to be offended nowadays.
"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people."

·
None. More. Hated.
5,709 Posts
So? Do her and her husband share the same brain or something? You can love someone and look past their faults. None of your parents or siblings have ever used gay or racial slurs? You wouldnt tribute them when they die because of it?

Stop being so stupid.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
The whole WWE involvement and promotion of Pride a week after the blood money show in Saudi makes me feel uncomfortable but hey they own the idea that philanthropy is just the newest marketing tool so we know everything they do is bullshit

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,697 Posts
So? Do her and her husband share the same brain or something? You can love someone and look past their faults. None of your parents or siblings have ever used gay or racial slurs? You wouldnt tribute them when they die because of it?

Stop being so stupid.
Are you people being wilfully obtuse?

She can represent Warrior.

She can support Pride.

She shouldn't support Pride while representing Warrior unless she's okay with people calling her a disingenuous, tone deaf panderer.

I don't know that I can simplify the issue any further.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,709 Posts

She can support Pride.

She shouldn't support Pride while representing Warrior unless she's okay with people calling her a disingenuous, tone deaf panderer.

You can call her that. I just choose to not get offended by such irrelevant stuff lol. Shes a widow with multiple little kids. She gets a pass from me.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

She can support Pride.

It really is quite incredible that people seem to think we are targeting Dana here or saying Dana believes the same as Warrior.

Then again, you'd probably have people defending Brooke Hogan if she had dressed up as Hulk and wished everyone a happy Black history month.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts