Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
crying from you maybe. cause you and your soft boy friend have been proven wrong

lol at saying Animal isn't a good defense but we should believe Jim Cornette 😂 😂
You've been crying for days over the vast majority of people thinking Warrior was a cunt. Keep crying snowflake. Your boy's a cunt and WAY too homophobic to be into you.

Sorry.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You've been crying for days over the vast majority of people thinking Warrior was a cunt. Keep crying snowflake. Your boy's a cunt and WAY too homophobic to be into you.

Sorry.
oh wow sick burn, has your vagina cried enough tears today cause you're an uninformed dipshit?

maybe try to have some knowledge on a topic before you start crying any time someone proves you wrong, soft boy

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
oh wow sick burn, has your vagina cried enough tears today cause you're an uninformed dipshit?

try to get some pussy lowlife
Uninformed? the negative opinions towards Warrior far out number the positive and he's on video spewing bigoted, homophobic, views.

Uninformed :ROFLMAO:

Sorry bud, burying your head won't erase the tapes, but I suppose your tears will lube your head up well enough.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Uninformed? the negative opinions towards Warrior far out number the positive and he's on video spewing bigoted, homophobic, views.

Sorry bud, burying your head won't erase the tapes, but I suppose your tears will lube your head up well enough.
yes uninformed.

"vast majority"

20+ sources of guys speaking highly of him............

you fucking weirdo lmaooooo

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Tears lubed you up real nice I see.
tears from laughing at your stupid ass lmaooo

cry more bitch

already showed you out of arguments and have been proven wrong

now you're resorting to trying to live out some weird fetish involving jacking off with tears for lube......not interested bro, but maybe you're soft boy friend is.....

get help bro

·
Registered
14 Posts
Who is the "vast majority"? I'm only asking because you like using hyperbole.

I know about Jake Roberts (who wasn't exactly known to be the best human being ether at the time), Jim Cornette (who bitches about almost everyone in the industry that didn't love it), Ted Dibiase, Jim Ross, Bobby Heenan, Hulk Hogan (who brought him into WCW btw).... who else?

Jake Roberts buried the hatchet with Warrior at the HOF. Ted Dibiase said he regrets not burying the hatchet with Warrior after hearing his HOF speech and being moved by it. Hulk Hogan told Warrior that he loved him at the HOF.
I already made a list in a post earlier in this thread, which was far from exhaustive.

Just because Jake the Snake accepted Warrior's apology does not mean it erases what Warrior did. Lots of people also accepted Shawn Michaels' apology for being a prick in the 90s, and most people claim his behaviour improved a lot upon returning in 2002. He was still an asshole in the 1990s though.

Also, I love the fact that you're trying to make excuses for the list of people who hate Warrior by trying to demean them, when someone like Cornette has a lot more friends in the business and among his colleagues than Warrior ever did. Jim Cornette is a controversial personality with lots of friends and foes. He is not hated by the majority of his peers. Also, most people, even the ones who hate him, respect his career, and his encyclopedic knowledge about wrestling and his passion for the business.

And no. Cornette wasn't the only one who hated Warrior for his lack of respect for the business. Several people, Heenan, Bad News Brown, Demolition Ax, etc. cited Warrior's disrespect, lack of interest, toward the business as reasons they hated him.

It's almost like 80s wrestlers took the business seriously and were protective of it or something, a fact you seem to be unaware of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting new evidence that may explain some of Dana's comments and what happened just before Warrior died...

5:42 Dana Warrior’s version of events the weekend Warrior died
9:20 Jay Hellwig (Warrior’s brother) comments on Warrior’s health problems and allegations about Dana Warrior’s motives.
15:00 Hulk Hogan comments on Ultimate Warrior looking unwell before dying.
15:34 Ultimate Warrior at WWE Hall of Fame – excerpts of him looking unwell.
16:45 Did Ultimate Warrior use steroids?
17:17 VIDEO INTERVIEW CLIP: Ultimate Warrior denies using steroids after 1991.
17:30 How long did Warrior use steroids for?
18:10 Summary of contradictory claims about Warrior’s health – Dana Warrior Vs Others.
19:11 Warrior did NOT die of a heart attack explained.
19:25 Explained: Heart attack Vs sudden cardiac arrest.
21:02 EXCLUSIVE – MEDICAL EXAMINERS AUTOPSY REPORT
26:45 Cause of death revealed.
29:06 What happened in the hotel minutes before Warrior died?
30:40 Attempts to resuscitate Warrior.
32:30 Was Warrior ill during Wrestlemania?
32:40 Did WWE/Dana Warrior neglect Warrior when he was sick?
35:14 Ultimate Warrior’s main diagnosis.
36:20 Did Warrior have ALS?! (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/motor neurone disease)
37:40 What prescription medications was Warrior taking?
38:45 How tall was Warrior at death? (measured by medical examiner)
39:30 How tall was peak Ultimate Warrior? (by Ed Connors)
39:38 How much did Warrior weigh? (measured by medical examiner)
40:53 Conclusion of autopsy by medical examiner.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts

Oh no, queerimg doesn't make the world go round. And? He's right, that's not homophobic it's a FACT. That takes both a man and a woman. You know, one of those things you've never seen. He has provided link after link person after person who said they had no problem with Warrior and in your little mind you've ignored every single one of them and said Animal was a racist. Hmm that's news to me, go cry some more. Warrior inspired more people in 4 years than you'll do in 4 lifetimes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interestingly, Steve Wilton, Warrior's manager and close friend for many years right up to his passing, has said in recent interviews that he has been openly gay for many years and would talk to Warrior openly about his partners and he does not believe Warrior was homophobic at all just that some of his comments were more reactionary as opposed to genuinely reflective of his views. Add to that apparently there is an old National Enquirer article somewhere claiming Warrior was paid by men for certain activities and it does paint a rather confusing picture of the man at times...

101 - 114 of 114 Posts