Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
yea wow.....

i guess the multiple pedophiles, wife beaters, child abusers, murderers, drug dealers, and whatever tf else has been done in wrestling isn't nearly as bad as the things warrior has said..........
no one has said that...

ever...

Although you're right, it is troubling that all those guys have awards named after them that are handed out to little kids... oh wait.......

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I never knew until recently that he said something along the lines of Heath Ledger's child being fortunate that her dad died so that she wouldn't be corrupted by him, and that she'll be ashamed of him when she grows up... Because he played a gay character in a film once...

What a guy.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
no one has said that...

ever...

Although you're right, it is troubling that all those guys have awards named after them that are handed out to little kids... oh wait.......
so damn near everyone in wrestling is deemed a "giant cunt" by you too then i presume......

and it's funny that people like you throw fit about an award being named after him when you most likely give 2 shits about it. award is named after him for what he did in wrestling not what he did outside of it.......

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
award is named after him for what he did in wrestling not what he did outside of it.......
So Chris Benoit should have an award named after him?

If its for wrestling why is it given to non-wrestlers?

If someone's a cunt, I'm calling them a cunt.

Your boy Warrior's a cunt.

You can still like him all you want, but the simple fact is, man was a cunt.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
So Chris Benoit should have an award named after him?

If its for wrestling why is it given to non-wrestlers?

If someone's a cunt, I'm calling them a cunt.

Your boy Warrior's a cunt.

You can still like him all you want, but the simple fact is, man was a cunt.
who said awards should be created just cause?.......

award is named after Warrior for what he did and meant as a performer, doesn't mean just wrestlers get it lol....

fact he's a cunt? theres a list of 20 people in here who liked working with him so......yea not a fact. have your opinion, don't pass it off as a fact or you'll be the one looking like a cunt

keep grasping for invisible straws tho soft boy

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Shane was 17, a teenager, when the Ultimate Warrior came to the WWF in 1987. He was in highschool then. What professional experience do you think he had working with the Warrior that was valuable? Meeting him once in a while like all the other WWF stars, because his dad was the promoter, doesn't count. All the people who actually worked with Warrior, and all the big names from that era, and even names like Heenan whom no one has anything bad to say about buried Warrior on the 2005 DVD.

You're completely in denial and delusional about the topic. You have an imaginary vision of Warrior stemming from your fandom that is completely divorced from the actual experiences of virtually everyone who worked with Warrior during his one, main stint in wrestling, which was the late 80s and early 90s WWF.

The vast majority of those were not people who worked with Warrior in the 1980s and early 1990s. Nor were there any links or context given, and I sure as hell am not going to go hunt down those comments from thousands of shoot interviews to see their proper context.

The fact that Bobby Heenan despised Warrior, trashed him on the DVD, and explicitly said that no one in the locker room liked him is good enough for me, and more valuable and credible than cherrypicked and irrelevant statements made by wrestlers who weren't even on the WWF roster during Warrior's run, like Jericho or RVD.
shane was in his early 20s when Warrior was a top guy...so an adult who probably spent time with him a decent amaount.

and most of the people on that list did work with the warriror in the 90s. Savage, Sheri, Warlord, Demolition, LOD, Warlord, Valentine. way to 'cherrypick' the 2 guys who he didn't really work with in wrestling lmaoo

it's pretty ignorant to just discredit anything good said about him but here we are........

and lol at using self destruction as some sort of credible source

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Shane was 17 in 1987, and 20 in 1990 when Warrior had his big run. He was at that point in university (1989-1993). What lockerroom experience do you think Shane had, in general, and with Warrior? Do you think Shane was in his university classes then at Boston University, or do you think he was traveling 250-300+ days all over the country, in the pre-Internet days? Shane wasn't even an on-screen performer or booking team member then.

So you have a guy who was 17 in 1987 at the start of Warrior's run and in high school (1987-1988), and was then in university for the whole duration of the second half of Warrior's first WWF run (1989-1993), and you think he has valuable insight onto what was happening behind the scenes? It's completely absurd to think Shane was on the road 250+ days with Warrior like the rest of the boys or was working with him. His testimony is worthless. He was around often, and when he was, he was the boss's son. Who is going to be an asshole to the boss's son?

You're desperately grasping for straws, and inaccurate ones at that.

---

That list posts no links, no context, has cherry picked wrestlers, and some very dubious or questionable ones. For instance it says that Savage considered Warrior a friend, which is odd, given that Savage was basically a recluse post-wrestling career. No one had heard or seen from him. And you're telling me the one person he was friends with was Warrior?

Some of the people on that list are carnies and workers like Bischoff, who was bashing the Warrior in prior years, but now has changed his tune because Warrior died, and he's gotten the memo that the official line is to beautify him.
wah wah wah

Shae was around enough to know Warrior enough to call him a friend. oh but he was barely around says some weirdo on a wrestling forum, what a source lmao. Warrior was a dick to Vince but e was gonna play nice guy with his 20 year old son? lol ok, this guy talking about me graspin gfor straws lol.

more wah wah wah

no one who says they liked Warrior is credible but a people on a dvd that was made for the sole purpose to make Warrior look bad are.........oh the irony

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
The Warrior Award is like the WWE's version of the Nobel Peace Prize. I was a fan of Warrior when he was on top, but he spent the later part of his life spewing a lot of hatred. I've always though that there are many people who would be a better choice to name the award after.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
I care that everyone of his peers from the 1980s hated him, and called him a gigantic asshole, and buried him on that DVD. Even people like Flair buried him. That DVD was unscripted. They were all told to share their honest feelings on the Warrior and they did. Their honest feelings simply happened to be that he was a gigantic and talentless asshole. End of story.
You are aware that the DVD was a total hit-piece, right? The WWE carefully chose who they'd put on the DVD and what they'd show from the guys being interviewed in a way to paint Warrior in a negative light. They put Edge and Christian on there to mock him FFS, and they never even met him.

Ric Flair? LOL Ric buried everyone from Bret Hart to Mic Foley. Come on, the man's a legend but he's notorious for his pissy bad-mouthing.

Just type in (x) shoots on Ultimate Warrior on Youtube. I'm sure that you'll find a lot of them without me spending a half hour linking to every single one. Here, I'll give you the first 3 of my 20 mentioned after a quick search.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I don't care if some teenage mark likes Warrior. I care that everyone of his peers from the 1980s hated him, and called him a gigantic asshole, and buried him on that DVD. Even people like Flair buried him. That DVD was unscripted. They were all told to share their honest feelings on the Warrior and they did. Their honest feelings simply happened to be that he was a gigantic and talentless asshole. End of story.
end of story lmao.

if you wanna use self destruction as your main source, then you look like a dumbass. goodbye

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You are aware that the DVD was a total hit-piece, right? The WWE carefully chose who they'd put on the DVD and what they'd show from the guys being interviewed in a way to paint Warrior in a negative light. They put Edge and Christian on there to mock him FFS, and they never even met him.

Ric Flair? LOL Ric buried everyone from Bret Hart to Mic Foley. Come on, the man's a legend but he's notorious for his pissy bad-mouthing.

Just type in (x) shoots on Ultimate Warrior on Youtube. I'm sure that you'll find a lot of them without me spending a half hour linking to every single one. Here, I'll give you the first 3 of my 20 mentioned after a quick search.

nah but one dvd that was made as a hit piece is more reliable......end of story.....idc what anyone says......yall are lying

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
16,166 Posts

Here's a touching moment where Warrior pays tribute to his friend Randy Savage after his passing. First time that I see this.

·
Registered
888 Posts
sure Cornette has friends..he also had said racist shit, blackmailed wrestlers on the indy scene along with his gross wife, to this day talks about how much he hates Vince russo and wants to dance and piss on his grave.....what a great fucking guy tho
people will really just run with anything because he correctly states that omega and the young bucks are shit.

·
Registered
13,342 Posts
Yeah because the guys at Dark Side obviously know her husband better than she does.

Dark Side had Warrior's ex-wife, who was around him during most of his active wrestling career including his main event run. Dana Warrior didn't even know him until his career was pretty much done. She was only useful for information on his post-wrestling days.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Dark Side had Warrior's ex-wife, who was around him during most of his active wrestling career including his main event run. Dana Warrior didn't even know him until his career was pretty much done. She was only useful for information on his post-wrestling days.
Maybe he was an asshole to some people? Ok? He's also shown a cool side of himself. Not everyone will like you or get along with you.

I didn't see Dark Side yet, but wouldn't be surprised that the guy in a failed relationship isn't spoken about in glowing terms by his ex wife.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So you have the likes of Jake the Snake, Bobby Heenan, Ric Flair, Ted DiBiasi, Jim Ross, Jim Cornette, Vince McMahon until the year 2014, HHH until the year 2014, Bruce Prichard, Bad News Brown ("Warrior hated the business, had no respect for it, and was in it just for the money"), Tito Santana ("I don't have too much respect for the Warrior, because he didn't respect the business. I remember when he came in, he had nothing, starving, begging for a job, begging for help. Then he became a star, completely changed, and all of a sudden he didn't have time for you."), Demolition Ax ("When Warrior first started, was in chiropractic school, trying to get into wrestling, I ran into him. Later on when he became a wrestler, I won't speak ill of the dead, but he was a different guy. I don't think he liked wrestling, he knew he was making good money at it, I don't think he had any respect for wrestling. I never had any personal issues with him, but I noticed when we were doing autograph signings with him, he wanted to get away, isolate himself from the rest of us, didn't want to be around us, as if we had a disease or something. As a wrestler, he was tough to work with, I don't think he had any interest in learning, I don't think he though he had to learn anything, and I don't think he had any interest in having good matches.") , and so on and on.

These are all people who were involved in a major capacity during Warrior's first, main run, working directly against him, or working shows with him, working on the same cards as him, and the criticisms that they have of him are remarkably similar. Or they're people who were involved in the WWF late 80s or early 90s in a major capacity behind the scenes. Talentless, asshole, didn't respect business, and so on.

So you ignore all that, because you're a fan in denial, and cherry pick people like Valentine, or several other people who weren't even Warrior's contemporaries in the WWF.

I think it's pretty clear that you're not level headed or honest on this issue.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts