Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i hate them they sould be taken off the road because i pressed the button at the traffic lights and it was going on to the green man which means i could walk and as i was about to cross over a god damn lorry comes driveing by i had to step back off the road but the mirror on the side hit my head and i had to go to the hospital which sucked cause i had to wait an hour and a half and plus the fact i have a big lump on my head and keep getting majotr headaches:angry: :mad:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Are you joking Kaneanite?Lorry is the same thing as a truck. I guess.

My dad drives a lorry, but im sure he has never hit anyone while he was driving it. He has knocked someone down though in the car...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lorrys

Hey Lithium

I bring you lots of rude lorry drivers and lorrys in the future. And theres nowt you can do about it. Hows your bad head hurting good.

Nah just kiding. ever thought of sueing the lorry driver for personal injury. You did get his number plate didnt you. If not then if you reckonise him beat the driver up. the next time you see better yet get a catapult and a dart fire it at one of his tyres and watch the fun when he gets a flat. There goes some of his work time which he will never get paid. Oh yeah check out my new pic

http://www.weforums.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=225&dateline=1041011894

:agree: :D

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Lithium said:
ok i hate them they sould be taken off the road because i pressed the button at the traffic lights and it was going on to the green man which means i could walk and as i was about to cross over a god damn lorry comes driveing by i had to step back off the road but the mirror on the side hit my head and i had to go to the hospital which sucked cause i had to wait an hour and a half and plus the fact i have a big lump on my head and keep getting majotr headaches:angry: :mad:
Sounds bad man, I also hate lorries because about 3 mins away from my house are 2 factories so they hold me up when they are reversing so sometimes I almost miss the bus :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts