Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commercial Breaks bloody annoy me, whenever its a movie or something on the good parts it always cuts to the commerical breaks, especially on RAW and Smackdown during Matches.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
ya they really suck, i hate them

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I find certain adverts to be very amusing, but not when they interrupt the good bit of a movie or TV show you happen to be watching at the time...

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
ya, they are annoying, that's just fact.

they have their pro's.

pee break... be honest, half the time you couldn't hold on.
they are paying for the show you are watching.
you always talk about them with your friends or refer to them.
they are funny sometimes.
they remind you to buy things.
some of them contain partially nude women.
they remind you to tape or watch a show in future.
some of them are worth watching like Backlash adverts.

ok maybe some arn't totally true, but you feel me.
but yah, I agree with the rest of you, they are annoying.

I posted again because when I said without them there would be no TV I was refering to the money that they give to allow you to see the shows, and some of you may not have gotten it.

I'm making Coffee, anyone want one?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't really mind them, to be honest. It gives you a chance to make a cup of tea or go to the toilet (maybe not both, you can't do everything in three minutes).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Cause In The US, They Show Them Every 5 Minutes, In Europe Their Each 15 Minutes...

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
[rift] said in post #10 :
Cause In The US, They Show Them Every 5 Minutes, In Europe Their Each 15 Minutes...

I know, that's what i don't like about t.v. over here in the States. I wish the dumb commercials here and the people who made them would die. The only commercials I like are the Super Bowl commercials. Those are normally pretty good.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
DraXXus said in post #11 :
I don't mind em. Only the really stupid and pointless ones seem to annoy me.
true and if i need to take a piss or make a sandwhich i will miss most of the show so we need comercials

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I know I fucking hate commercial breaks, you just get into the program and there it is the breaks withing a few miutes :cuss:
:gun: Commercial Breaks

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
flash, i thought 3 minutes was how long most things took you??

man that was a lame joke, i opolagise to anyone that didn't just miss out my post :no:

i agree with mr. cmv1 tho :)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I hate RAW commercial breaks. They piss me off so much, but all of them piss me off, unless there funny

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
mickf03 said in post #15 :
flash, i thought 3 minutes was how long most things took you??
My post was actually a set up for someone to say that. I was expecting Rajah, so well done. It's good to mix things up every so often.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Sorry to let you down Grasshopper. This is the first time I've read this thread. Yeah ads suck, what you going to do?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
What especially pisses me off during RAW is now during the main events they cut to comercial breaks as the match is starting to get good. They never used to have comercial breaks during the main event. Comercials suck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts