Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, i am sooo pissed off with chickens right now. First they all seem like they're innocent, then BAM! they start choking you with their fucking beaks. They flap their little wings in hopes to run away from the stoned lady with a nail in a wooden plank. But nooooooo, those bitches cant out run MEH!!! i had a chicken burger today and guess what!!!?!?!?! the damn thing took nearly 30 minutes to cook! what kind of chicken ass chicken conspiracy is this? I think the chickens are planning to take over the world. In fact its already begun :argh: There's chickens in the markets, the grocery stores, the farms, and God knows where else.

It also seems the chickens have made an unholy alliance with the buffalo's. Well now, if they want to fight fire with fire, they're gonna get the fire, IN THE ASS!!!! So it looks like the hobo army and the pirates should ally together and kill the CHICKENS!!!! DD you should start killing asm any GOD DAMN HIPPI CHICKENS AS YOU CAN!!!! We have to start somewhere.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahahahaHAHAHAHHAhahahaHhahahAhahahahah1 DAMN FUCKING CHICKENS WILL HAVE IT!!! THEY WILL FEEL THE HOT LOVE STRAIGHT UP THEIR TAIL PIPE!!!! WOO HOOO!!!

DAMN CHICKENS!!!!11 CHICKENS?!!? I LIKE CHICKENS?!?!?! FUCKING CHICKENS!!!!!!

and i just noticed Chief rhymes with Beef........
she is sooo cool right now.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Umm.. I hear ya :argh:

Damn Chickens! I hate CHICKEN but I love Chicken Nuggets.. WTF? :argh:

*Runs around chasing the Chickens*

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
What in the bloody McNugget hell are you nad knockers talkin about?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Are you feeling ok MJW?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Hmm, did i ever tell y'all that i have 2 pet chickens? Ahhh they're such cutey lil thingys with their lil feathery feathers...i love chickens...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I love chickens!

·
Registered
204 Posts
You got it all wrong, sure the chickens are evil. But their not the real threat. You see their following the orders of the dwarves. With their pointy green hats and long white breads, its no wonder the chickens couldn't resist the dwarven brainwashing that they were put through. If you put a Pointy green hat and a long white beard on Col. Sanders what do you have, thats right you have the leader of the dwarves. I'm serious what has a dwarve ever done for you, other than steal my lawn mower. Ya thats right I now it was that damn Col. that stole it, and I only had 2 payments left on it. I say we fight to get back my lawn mower. Who's with me.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Would you miss her, Nitemare?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts