Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pwinsider.com/article/109905/cena-teases-return-to-wwe.html?p=1

John Cena ✔ @JohnCena
Taking a second to regroup and recharge. Finishing up a wonderfully funny project in Atlanta, then a trip back home is long overdue @WWE
9:50 AM - 28 May 2017

Hooray, another hollywood part-timer coming back to make everyone else look like shit, get all the spotlight and then fuck off again to make more movies. Can't wait for this :mj4

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts
About damn time...

The show this week is in Atlanta, but I don't see him coming back until after MITB and challenging The Maharaja at Summerslam in a WWE Icon v Indian Icon dream match.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Time's already up Jinder :lol

Reactions: Donnie

·
Banned
724 Posts
I want to see the Singh brothers jump him.

Reactions: Ace

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts
cena coming back to Jinder's palace. He best beware because there's a new sheriff in town.
I can't see Cena going over Jinder tbh, he might even put him over clean. It would be a great way to get more heat on him and continue Cena's losing record at SS.

All things considered, I think Jinder has the title safe until Survivor Series at least.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
One of the best things about Cena's returns are the promos where he recaps all the crazy shit that has been happening while he was gone.

Last time he addressed him apparently being washed up, and the "new era". And the new face that runs the place. Then he immediately gave himself a title shot because he is John Cena and he does what he wants.

Its gonna be funny to see him address all this crazy Jinder shit.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
cena coming back to Jinder's palace. He best beware because there's a new sheriff in town.
Since Cena has been gone for awhile he will have to curry favor from the new sheriff. >:)

·
Registered
10,978 Posts
A feud with Cena would be great for Jinder, I actually wouldn't mind if the match happened at SummerSlam. Cena would have to put him over clean though.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
He hasnt won at summerslam since 2010 lol so if they do Jinder vs Cena at summerslam I'm sure Cena will do his annual summerslam put over the hot new act like he,s done to Punk,Bryan,Rollins,Lesnar and Styles

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.