Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever since I joined this place, a user by the name of @DammitChrist has attempted to antagonize me and other users who criticize AEW in the ratings thread. he's said that I enjoy AEW ratings decline, despite the fact that it truly saddens me, it's the only chance right now at competition, I'm just reporting the ratings.

And apparently it isn't just me, anyone who dares legitimately criticize AEW gets antagonized by him, then he posts an emoji to acknowledge the trolling.

Why can't people simply criticize AEW?

No one bothers you about liking it, or does the truth hurt when the criticism is proven concrete?

Anyways I think he causes divisiveness and is incapable of civil discourse, he antagonizes, which is a form of internet troll baiting, anyone who points out AEW's flaws or loss of viewers and should be removed from the AEW section due to being toxic and stirring unwarranted drama.

Also whenever I ask him what an "anti-smark" is, he's incapable of answering and responses like this:

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,040 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, piss off, @RLStern.
That's another thing, this Rlstern cat, why do you keep saying I'm him?

Actually, Dammit IS the reasonable and civil poster there tbh, unlike the critics who like the smell of their own farts 😛
No he isn't, go to AEW section, he's a trouble maker and now I'm reading a cartoon thread that he started trouble is.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Ever since I joined this place, a user by the name of @DammitChrist has attempted to antagonize me and other users who criticize AEW in the ratings thread. he's said that I enjoy AEW ratings decline, despite the fact that it truly saddens me, it's the only chance right now at competition, I'm just reporting the ratings.

And apparently it isn't just me, anyone who dares legitimately criticize AEW gets antagonized by him, then he posts an emoji to acknowledge the trolling.

Why can't people simply criticize AEW?

No one bothers you about liking it, or does the truth hurt when the criticism is proven concrete?

Anyways I think he causes divisiveness and is incapable of civil discourse, he antagonizes, which is a form of internet troll baiting, anyone who points out AEW's flaws or loss of viewers and should be removed from the AEW section due to being toxic and stirring unwarranted drama.
You've been a "member" for 13 days, already had a week's time out, and still have the BALLS to call somebody out? Wow, just wow!

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
you’ve only been here 13 days and found the ratings and rants thread

places new posters rarely find themselves

you also use the words ‘bait‘ a lot - in any context, largely incorrect ones

......chip? Stern?

............. that aussie teacher guy? :oops:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Do you remember the other guy who made a thread wanting someone else to be banned and ultimately he was the one getting banned?

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you remember the other guy who made a thread wanting someone else to be banned and ultimately he was the one getting banned?
I don't want him banned. just stop harrassing and trolling others in the AEW section, even if that means removing him from that group.

@Garty for example. Top 5 posters easily.
Give me a full list of his supporters, then give me a full list of those who do not.

I'm on the list of those who do not.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Banning apparently does you alot of good. You're like the kid who touches the hot burner on the stove and burns his hand, then as soon as the burn is healed and you're allowed in the kitchen, you go right back and touch the red hot burner again.

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,794 Posts
I don't want him banned. just stop harrassing and trolling others in the AEW section, even if that means removing him from that group.

Give me a full list of his supporters, then give me a full list of those who do not.

I'm on the list of those who do not.
Your lack of awareness for anything sarcastic, isn't one of your stronger character traits is it? Either you're playing along with Yamcha, or you're completely oblivious to what's going on around you. My overall conclusion, is that if you're trying to be funny, then you're wasting everyone's time. There's no one funnier than Woody on this entire website.

I feel a little stupider that I even replied to this thread, your post, or Yamcha's approval. :poop: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts