Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your gif didn't work. What was the context of it? Also think about it like this. Now DC can't run to the mods and you don't gotta hold back.

And you guys are more entertaining than bitch you ugly, nah I'm beautiful and my heart makes men fall in love with me.

Understood dude its here if you guys need it

·
Banned
11,537 Posts
Your gif didn't work. What was the context of it? Also think about it like this. Now DC can't run to the mods and you don't gotta hold back.

And you guys are more entertaining than bitch you ugly, nah I'm beautiful and my heart makes men fall in love with me.

It was that Jimmy Butler peeking in gif I’m shitty doing it mobile.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
That last thread that went over 300 replies had me rolling. I know nothing about what really happened to cause the feud but it was entertaining I had my popcorn. I wasn't taking sides as I liked posts from both sides and I probably have agreed and disagreed with pretty much everyone on that thread at one time or another on here.

·
Banned
11,537 Posts
This is bullshit! I wish I had a rival so I could get my own thread too :vincecry

He’s not my rival. I’d compare it to the handicapped kid who lives next door so you’re always nice to him, but really don’t give a fuck.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
God ffs Carlos is cool , brads cool and I started bitching with king he's the one I know least but has got good taste in wrestlers .

But who the fuck cares ??

Utero u shut up wipe your toilet the skid marks are disgusting your mammy said !! Noi boy!!!

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
God ffs Carlos is cool , brads cool and I started bitching with king he's the one I know least but has got good taste in wrestlers .

But who the fuck cares ??

Utero u shut up wipe your toilet the skid marks are disgusting your mammy said !! Noi boy!!!
If they have a thread of their own they can insult each other without fear of bans. And if Mary vs cat gets a thread after feuding for a week why not one that's been going for months.

There's no malice

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
our feud doesn't compare to Mary vs Cat sorry. Because there is no feud. Me and Brad are respectable adults that have great jobs; and support families. Carlos is a kid fresh out of alternative school, who mows lawns and plays left 4 dead 2 on a toaster that rocks 10 frames.

And yeah i can't do this shit during the weekend. I came in here to post something on my AEW thread to be honest. Maybe later.

·
S.E.E.S.
536 Posts
Some people have said that DC is a child? Not sure his exact age but Brad is 32, a 32 year old bullying someone who's supposedly half his age? That's fucking pathetic, you talk about having a life, if your doing shit like this on a daily basis then that's proof that you have no life. What did you do when you got banned? I imagine you were paranoid as hell, and you had that certified retard, King, inform you if anything was being said while furiously masturtbating, cause what else are you gonna do?

You should have been perma banned when you threatened to dox someone, which...for the record I don't think you know how to dox anyone, I imagine operating a mouse and keyboard is a daily struggle.

·
Banned
11,537 Posts
Some people have said that DC is a child? Not sure his exact age but Brad is 32, a 32 year old bullying someone who's supposedly half his age? That's fucking pathetic, you talk about having a life, if your doing shit like this on a daily basis then that's proof that you have no life. What did you do when you got banned? I imagine you were paranoid as hell, and you had that certified retard, King, inform you if anything was being said while furiously masturtbating, cause what else are you gonna do?

You should have been perma banned when you threatened to dox someone, which...for the record I don't think you know how to dox anyone, I imagine operating a mouse and keyboard is a daily struggle.

Who are you?

1 - 20 of 360 Posts