Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok why would they have Jordan go over him? Sandow was being introduced as being from the main roster on smackdown and he is being hyped up in promos every week on SD yet he goes down to FCW and loses to Jason Jordan? I know its just 1 match and not alot of people saw it but it just made me scratch my head asking how did that make any sense?

Jason Jordan is a prime example of someone that was produced from the FCW wrestler making machine, no gimmick, a generic first and last name, boring look and has the generic muscular build. And as far as i can remember he has never really been in a storyline, he has no business going over Sandow.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,978 Posts
Pretty sure a win/lose in FCW means shit and like you said, hardly anyone watches it.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Because he's headed up to the wwe, and it's good to have a younger talent to go over somebody who is higher on the card and is leaving for the wwe.

It's called good booking....It puts jason jordan over big time

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
A loss in FCW means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Bigger debuts have gone back to FCW and lost to relative nobodies before.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Because he's headed up to the wwe, and it's good to have a younger talent to go over somebody who is higher on the card and is leaving for the wwe.

It's called good booking....It puts jason jordan over big time
Its called good booking? someone who's done nothing in FCW and is as bland as they come going over a man who's 1000 times more talented than him? Jordan will just be another Derrick Bateman, someone who will never leave NXT or superstars if he does get called up.

Jason Jordan doesn't deserve to be put over big time he's so damn boring and generic looking. And yes a loss in FCW means nothing i know so please guys stop saying that. I just meant that Jordan has really not even been used in FCW a whole lot and doesn't even have direction, and he doesn't deserve to beat someone from the main roster.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Its called good booking? someone who's done nothing in FCW and is as bland as they come going over a man who's 1000 times more talented than him? Jordan will just be another Derrick Bateman, someone who will never leave NXT or superstars if he does get called up.

Jason Jordan doesn't deserve to be put over big time he's so damn boring and generic looking. And yes a loss in FCW means nothing i know so please guys stop saying that. I just meant that Jordan has really not even been used in FCW a whole lot and doesn't even have direction, and he doesn't deserve to beat someone from the main roster.
I think it was the same case with Cena and Orton. Orton was about to leave their promotion to head over to the WWE, and Cena went over Orton.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I doubt that win would matter to Sandow while to Jordan the win means the world. He just beat the guy who is about to make an impact on SmackDown.

·
Banned
690 Posts
It's Sandow putting over Jordan on his way out of the company. FCW losses are meaningless to him in WWE, but beating an established guy in Sandow helps out Jordan, who's being pushed damn strongly massively which is why it was done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Like others have said, the loss doesn't hurt Sandow in what is likely his last FCW match, and it puts over a guy in Jordan who doesn't have much else going for him.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know, maybe u guys are right. I guess its just were i don't like Jordan and seeing Sandow lose to him in his last match there kinda bugged me. I get that they want Jordan to look strong buy beating someone like Sandow but i just don't see Jordan becoming anything more than a superstars regular.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Relax dude, you should only worry if Damian Sandows loses his debut Smackdown match or if he is on Superstars losing to Ted Dibiase.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
lol, it was a cheap roll-up. You're acting like he completely squashed him.

Sandow let his guard down for one second and the plucky rookie took advantage. Even if we're speaking strictly Kayfabe, it's no big deal. Like when the Kid beat Razor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts