Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Too plain. The Playboy bunny looks like crap. The text is okay. The stars suck.

I've seen better from you.

10/10 because it's Claudia though. <3

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy shit I can't stand it when people talk down to me like that... "Nice Try" or "Good Shot" listen, she said keep it simple, plus it's not there to please y'all. If Claduia loves it I'm happy.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I agree with BDV. I like the text and that's it.

Stars suck and BG sucks and everything else sucks too.

But "Nice Try" "you'll get it next time" "Don't feel bad you made a sucky banner"

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Reduce it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Off topic asshole... you sig is shit... the flash it too quick and unlegiable... photoshop made it all pixelated...not me...

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Imaginator said:
Off topic asshole... you sig is shit... the flash it too quick and unlegiable... photoshop made it all pixelated...not me...
*Your sig is shit...

As Smod it's my job to enforce the rules, offtopic? Hardly. Also flaming, not just flaming, flaming staff outside rants isn't a smart idea and will get you into trouble, as would that signature, glad to see you removed it.

Isn't it funny, Photoshop doesn't make anyone's work who knows what their doing pixelated...The flash is supposed to be very fast, so you click it to find out.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I made a typo because I was carried away. I meant Photbucket. You didn't say to get rid of it. You said "Or Else" and called it shit. I know it looked like shit, because of photobucket.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts