Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
Could build to a Loser Leaves NXT match but Dakota should already be on the main roster.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Her reveal at Halloween Havoc was a little lackluster. Maybe it was because everyone pretty much figured out it would be her???

They shouldn't have done those vignettes and talk about a mystery wrestler. Just had her come out like she did. Imo, I think it would have made a bigger impact. I'm not attacking Dakota at all, I'm just saying they should have kept in under wraps more.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Her reveal at Halloween Havoc was a little lackluster. Maybe it was because everyone pretty much figured out it would be her???

They shouldn't have done those vignettes and talk about a mystery wrestler. Just had her come out like she did. Imo, I think it would have made a bigger impact. I'm not attacking Dakota at all, I'm just saying they should have kept in under wraps more.

Most of these vignettes that they do are predictable, though. The battery charging one, many people predicted it to be Tegan Nox. The drone vignettes, people predicted it to be Ember Moon once they showed the Takeover: Dallas card. Like I get they want to build hype and anticipation, but in the end they do make it pretty predictable as to whom the person is.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Most of these vignettes that they do are predictable, though. The battery charging one, many people predicted it to be Tegan Nox. The drone vignettes, people predicted it to be Ember Moon once they showed the Takeover: Dallas card. Like I get they want to build hype and anticipation, but in the end they do make it pretty predictable as to whom the person is.
Exactly, that's why they should either make them less predictable or don't do them at all.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Exactly, that's why they should either make them less predictable or don't do them at all.
Like the first week it was unpredictable, because people were guessing that it was either Dakota, Ember or Elias. The second week when they showed the Takeover: War Games poster and a spades card, everyone knew it was Dakota.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts