Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
11/10 :sex

Its rare that someones cute , pretty , and sexy all at once and she and her twin sister are all 3 at the same time imo :agree:

CM Punk called her a 4 tonight on RAW , what a crazy bastard (AS if his GF Beth Phoenix who , though is very attractive is actually any better)

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Hot.

CM Punk called her a 4 tonight on RAW , what a crazy bastard (AS if his GF Beth Phoenix who , though is very attractive is actually any better)
I believe he rated Alicia Fox a 9.8 so I don't take his opinion in that department very seriously.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I believe he rated Alicia Fox a 9.8 so I don't take his opinion in that department very seriously.
:shocked: The HELL?! I must have missed him saying that but hes either just being sarcastic again or he simply has horrible taste in women or something :confused:

·
Registered
955 Posts
This is gonna sound weird, but I think Brie is more attractive then Nikki. I think it has to do with the fact that Nikki always seems to have a lot of makeup on, lipstick in particular, it's a bit of a turnoff for me i guess. Brie usually doesn't have much on and seems naturally more attractive.

Reactions: Phenom

·
Registered
176 Posts
7/10.

She is hot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts