Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Trailer theme he has right now is absolute crap. The Crowd needs to get pumped as soon as they hear a superstar's theme, the current theme cant do that for da G.O.A.T!

He needs a new theme ASAP.

Do you agree?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I don't know, i love his theme, it's unique. Changing themes can be a risk and it may not work out, look at Barrett's.

It could be an interesting development, how about suggestions for the style he should go with?

Also look at how calling him the GOAT has affected this thread, it's caused people to go off tangent and not focus on discussing the topic. I know you're only saying it for the lulz, but it's becoming counter-productive at this point.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well I realy like Big Show's current theme song. But whatever...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
While it's great that Bryan has been this successful in WWE, his marks are becoming laughable by declaring him as a 'GOAT'.

His theme is fine, btw.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I think Undertaker/Rock/Austin/Hogan themes are very good.....oh wait D Bryan?! :lmao
Man I like D Bryan but calling him the G.o.a.t.....:lmao

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Cody Rhode's theme is fine

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
His theme is fine tbh and while i am a Bryan fan and he has the potential to be one of the all time greats imo he is not the G.O.A.T at the moment and has a long way to go.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Maybe add an audio sampling of the GOAT shouting "YES! YES! YES" to the intro?

I actually like his theme at the moment though. It works a lot better than anything else he's had.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Dwayne Johnson/JBL/MVP/Ric Flair/Steve Austin doesn’t need their theme music changed. Well maybe Dwayne’s cause his current one is kind of generic compared to his past ones but besides 4/5 of the guys are not on the current roster anymore anyway.

·
HEADBANGA
23,291 Posts
I really dislike his current theme. I'm dying for him to get a new one but it seems like he's getting reactions with it so I guess he might keep it for now.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.