Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
CZW legend Nick Gage is wanted for bank robbery

I'm a good friend of the Don Tony and Kevin Castle show and listened to the show live tonight. Don Tony in the show talks about how CZW star Nick Gage sometime in the last day or two robbed a bank and the cops are looking for him. To me this is very sad news and a dark day in CZW's history. Especially considering that he's the biggest name in the feds history. Robbing a bank and holding a gun up to somebody's head is a lowly thing to do but I hope he turns himself in. He's currently on the run and nobody knows where he is. This could end up really bad.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Re: CZW legend Nick Gage is wanted for bank robbery

Considering the sketchy at best history of CZW where a guy has died training to be in the company and someone from the fed's already robbed a bank, this is just a sad story about Gage. Probably won't end well, but I doubt anyone thought Gage would die an old man.

Of course the most surprising thing out of it is the fact that everyone found out Drew Gulak had a personality when he and Derek Sabato were just killing Gage on twitter. And.....

·
Registered
415 Posts
Re: CZW legend Nick Gage is wanted for bank robbery

Haha holy shit! There was another thread about this that had a link to a photo of the dude leaving the scene but everyone (myself included) was assuming it was just a guy who looked a little like Gage. Is the guy really a meth addict?

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
I find it fucking hilarious that the reporter has absolutley no idea who that is. I'll bet that he/she has gotten hundreds of angry emails from pissed off "Hardcore Fans", telling him to "RESPECT THE LEGENDS, MUTHAFUCKA". TBFH, the closest I've ever gotten to knowing who he was was when I hired him in an EWR game. Didin't know what he looked like till now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The only reason I've heard of him before this is from the "armpit incident". Where he wanted to go back out but they wouldn't let him. Can't forget those jacked up teeth.

Anyways, I'm not too suprised he robbed a bank, some of these ultraviolent wrestlers are on meth, which is why they have no problem with cinderblocks, syringes piercing there skin and other insane spots. I know some are law abiding citizens but I bet quite a few are theifs and drug dealers. I'm more suprised he didn't cover his face and he isn't caught yet.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
‘Combat Zone’ wrestler wanted in S. Jersey bank heist

Inquirer Staff Report

Officials are looking for a professional ultra violent wrestler known as Nick Gage on charges of robbing a bank in Collingswood last week.

Gage, whose real name is Nicholas Wilson, 30, allegedly stole $3,000 from the PNC Bank on Haddon Avenue about 1:40 p.m. Dec. 22, Camden County Prosecutor Warren Faulk and Collingswood Police Chief Richard Sarlo said in a joint statement.

Officials said Wilson handed a teller a threatening note saying he would shoot her if she did not hand over the cash.

Wilson's last known address is Lakeshore Drive in Camden.

In 2005, he was burned in a Combat Zone Wrestling tournament when he was thrown out of the ring into a platform of burning plywood.

In a YouTube video that apparently was supposed to be a public service announcement warning children not to imitate extreme wrestlers, he goes off on Combat Zone Wrestling and claims he was dead for 8 minutes after one bout.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Sgt. William Townsend of the Camden County Prosecutor's Office at 856-225-8400 or Det. Frank Lee of the Collingswood Police Department at 856-854-2401.
Source: http: //www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20101230_Combat_Zone_wrestler_wanted_in_S__Jersey_bank_heist.html

Awesome find by the person who spotted it on here in the first place.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts