Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
I sent in feedback on the stream last night and just got an email offering either a partial refund or offering Night of Infamy for free. Cool move on RF's part.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I've been watching New Heights for almost 10 days now, 3 more matches left. It's hard.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,284 Posts
Honestly I'm not sure why people are even bothering with iPPVs. It just doesn't seem worth the aggravation when you can watch the event a little later and not worry about the stream dying on you.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
I've been watching New Heights for almost 10 days now, 3 more matches left. It's hard.
At some point you have to just give up. Should have just watched Beaver Boys/4Loco and been done with it.

Honestly I'm not sure why people are even bothering with iPPVs. It just doesn't seem worth the aggravation when you can watch the event a little later and not worry about the stream dying on you.
Sometimes you like to see things live to avoid spoilers or you have the time to watch it then that you might not have later. Plus for most people you're only going to watch the show once so there's no need for VOD.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts