Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Combat Zone Wrestling and Women's Superstars Uncensored present another Deadly Doubleheader at the Flyers Skate Zone on Sept 14th beginning at 4:00pm. CZW tickets available online or pick them up at the door before the show. This event will also be broadcast LIVE on iPPV at CZWiPPV.com. For WSU info checkout LookMaNoFans.com.

Already announced for CZW's Cerebral...

House of Horrors Match
'Bulldozer' MATT TREMONT takes on 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY

Wired Tv Title
Alex Colon vs Andrew Everette

High Stakes
4Loco's AZRIEAL v. Beaver Boys' JOHN SILVER v. Osirian Portal's OPHIDIAN v. BLK-OUT's RUCKUS

Singles Match
AR FOX v. CHRIS DICKINSON

Battle for Blood and Moore
RON MATHIS v. NOI's LUCKY 13

Odd Couples Collide
JUICY PRODUCT (David Starr & JT Dunn) v. SHANE HOLLISTER & CALEB KONLEY

Bombshell Tag Team Match
The Gulak Campaign's KIMBER LEE & ??? v. OI4K's NEVAEH & CHRISTINA von EERIE

LATIN DRAGON v. SHANE STRICKLAND

Keep your eye on CZWrestling.com as well as all the official CZW social media for the latest updates!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
The WSU stream was fine, Odd that they're having problems now.

That running Razors Edge into the railing corner/chair was pretty sick. Horrible sell/follow up though.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I did see the running razors edge and that crazy burning hammer but not a damn thing else In this match, which is upsetting because its one of the matches I was most looking forward to.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Finally a match I saw all the way through. Good match, nothing overly special though. Silver, as expected, was the highlight of the match.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yeah, this is horrible. Honestly a little surprised this is happening now considering how well the last two iPPV's I ordered from rf went.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea, it was a mess. I felt like i missed the whole event to be completely honest. I turned it off at hte main event, since i don't want to ruin it. I will be watch the VOD though.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I turned it off when they went to intermission because I was falling asleep during Mathis/Lucky. Sounds like it didn't improve much. I'll probably watch the VOD when I get a chance. Gacy/Tremont sounds brutal from what I read this morning.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts