Wrestling Forum banner

Cyclone Yasi

1112 17
Cyclone Yasi predicted to hit Queensland at midnight
UPDATE 9.09pm: Cyclone Yasi has begun to batter northern Queensland, tearing down trees and damaging houses, four hours before the eye of the storm is expected to cross the coast.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-reports/queensland-cyclone-yasi/story-fn7rxoal-1225998348468

FUCK!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,101 Posts

·
Better Than You
15,837 Posts
Damn, some of the pictures are just really shocking. I feel bad for the north Queenslanders, to be honest. So much pressure has been put on the Premier with the floods and now this? I feel for her (although I wish I could say the same for Labor) but thank god there hasn't been any reports of any deaths or injuries so far.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,677 Posts

It was a massive fucking thing, from what I have heard it didn't destroy houses like they thought it would but its screwed up the infostructure. Townsville has no running water because it is in such short supply the authorities turn off the pipes.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

It was a massive fucking thing, from what I have heard it didn't destroy houses like they thought it would but its screwed up the infostructure. Townsville has no running water because it is in such short supply the authorities turn off the pipes.
The size of this thing is scary.

I have family up in Queensland and this seriously is the last thing they need after the floods, apparently we're only even half way through the cyclone season, so things may just get worse and worse.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.