Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Taken from my jornal just thought i'd post it here too*

Ok
I don’t get this. A friend of mine had been talking to this chick he met on line. He talked for her for like a month. And he told me he started to like her. And one day after begging her for weeks to show him a picture she did. She was fat and really ugly. And he said he blocked her right after he seen her picture. And that he hated her. OK this chick is more or less completely heart broken, Now isn’t that just what the net is about. Not having to give out the real you if you chose not to. I mean he said she was great to talk to and he liked her a lot. But she was ugly. I mean what doe’s it if she’s ugly. Are you going to brag to your friends about how you know a hot chick and you talk to her on the net all the time? When odds are hot or not you won’t be meting them any time soon. Now to me as long as there nice it shouldn’t matter what they look like. Maybe I say that cause I don’t think I’m that “hot” But that’s ok I’m looking for someone that’s not about the looks. But what my friend did was really gross. I mean was he only talking to her because he thought she might be hot. Kind of makes you sick that the world has come down to this.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/aaroneffect/

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nice one WR. Bitch your friend out and make him feel like shit. :)

I'm online to chat and have fun, not hook up with people. And even if I was, I'm not a shallow person who's all about looks. I mean, I chat to fat/ugly chicks online(sup Cowie <3) and I don't block them or hate them because of how huge they are. I love them for who they are on the inside. *wipes tear*

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
sorry to say this, but when a girl is fat and ugly, I don't find her intresting.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
That guy is pretty shallow. Alot of the people I talk to on MSN are female, can't say why. But I wouldn't stop talking to them if I saw them and they were fat and ugly. Anyway "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and I suppose some people like fat girls.

N

·
0 Posts
Okay, then. Act like you're in WR's friend's position, LK and EW. Now, you find this person interesting, yet she is fat and ugly (according to you). I suppose you never actually found her interesting, did you? (Of course this has to be online -- otherwise you'd know what she looks like right away...)

I'm not going to lie -- I probably wouldn't go on a date with an ugly person. Is that bad of me? Maybe, but then again how do you start going on a date with an ugly person? Don't you generally have to KNOW the person? And that can generally lead to trouble. Knowing a person and being their friend can be good for relationships, but it can also be worse. Losing that person forever. So yeah, chances are I wouldn't take the risk anyway...

My sister talks to people online. Not to meet, as she has plenty of friends and a boyfriend, but just to talk. Kind of like the phone (she uses Yahoo!). Takes her mind off of real problems, too.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
if a person is fat and ugly it doesnt mean theyre a bad person person too. thats rediculous. you dont judge the person because of their appearances.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yoUrSuChAsucKa said in post #10 :
if a person is fat and ugly it doesnt mean theyre a bad person person too. thats rediculous. you dont judge the person because of their appearances.
The sad part is.. Most of the world thinks other wise.. Me included to a degree.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #2 :

I chat to fat/ugly chicks online(sup Cowie <3)
:shocked: Cody that wasn't very nice.

Relationships, (as in the kind WRs friend is after), on the net are total and utter crap. Yeah you make good mates but would it be worth the bother of moving/traveling to meet that person just to find out they aren't really the person you have been IMing for the last however long?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
That sucks. If hes talking to her on the Internet, what does it matter what she looks like. And if you start to like a girl based on her personality, what does it matter what she looks like?

N

·
0 Posts
Wrestling-Chick said in post #14 :
first of all ur friend is abit shallow. and why does he even care its not like he is going to meet her and marry her. (hope not all men are that shallow cause thats just sad.)
Are you fat and ugly, too? :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
she probably is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts