Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started this already but it got deleted so I'll restart again.

Backstory

WWE's ratings and sales were going down, so as an act of desperation Vince fired Bishoff, but Bishoff had contracts with all the RAW superstars. So when he left he took half of the Superstars with him. And know he his the owner of his own coporation(CWL) and all of the RAW Roster and he is going to take down the WWE.

Roster

Owner: Eric Bishoff
GM: Eric Bishoff
Comissioner: Jonathan Coachman

Heavyweight Division

John Cena
Triple H
Big Show
Chris Masters
Gene Snitsky
Hulk Hogan
Kane
Kurt Angle
Shawn Michaels
Bill Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Viscera
Booker T
Diamond Dallas Page
Ric Flair

Middleweight Divison

Antonio
Carlito
Edge
Eugene
Rene Dupree
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rob Conway
Val Venis
The Hurricane
Sean O' Haire

Cruiserweight Division

SyxX-Pac
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Ultimo Dragon
Juventud Guerrera
Jushin Liger
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Nunzio
Psicosis
Shannon Moore

CWL Divas

Trish Stratus
Ashley
Lita
Candice
Torrie Wilson
Melina
Stacy Keibler

Titles

CWL Heavyweight Championship
CWL Television Championship
CWL Cruiserweight Championship
CWL Tag Championship

Weekly Shows

Monday – CWL’s Monday Night Main Event

Pay-Per-View

January – CWL Clash of Champions equivalent to WWE Wrestlemania
February – St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
March – March Mayhem
April – Spring Stampede
May – Over the Edge
June – New Blood Rising
July- Ground Zer0
August- Blaze of Glory
September- Fall Brawl
October- Extreme Halloween
November- Thanksgiving Day Turmoil
December- Winter Warzone

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
sorry about the double post

Recap of the first Monday Night Main Event

Eric Bishoff: Welcome to MYYYYY show

Eric Bishoff: Today we are going to celebrate the death of WWE and the birth of CWL.
CWL is going to be different than RAW. I gong to do it MYYYY Way. Did you hear that Vince MYYYY Way. The first change is we are going to burn that digusting WWE Title. Cena get out here.

CEna get your ass out here now.

Cena’s music starts and Cena walks out to the ring and stares Bishoff down.

Eric Bishoff: Give me that Title.

Cena doesn’t move.

Eric Bishoff: Give it to me Damn it.

Cena still doesn’t move

Eric Bishoff: Fine. But this is CWL and you’re holding the WWE Championship and that doesn’t make you a champ on this show.

Then Cena snatches the mic out of Bishoff’s hand.

Cena: Hold up, are you trying to say I’m not the champ

Bishoff grabs his mic back

Bishoff: This is CWL and here you have to earn your titles. So I’ll give you a chance to earn the right to call yourself the champ on this show. Tonight there is a Fatal-4-Way match for the CWL Title that features the likes of the returning Brock Lesnar, and also returning Bill Goldberg, and also Hulk Hogan. Crowd cheers. And I need one more wrestler. And that could be that wrestler if you can win a Triple Threat Match for the last slot between you, Big Show, and the big red machine KANE. Now get out of my face.

Cena walks away angrily

CWL Cruiserweight Championship

Match #1 – 10 man Battle Royal
SyxX-Pac, Rey Mysterio Jr, Ultimo Dragon, Juventud Guerrera, Jushin Liger, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Spike Dudley, Shannon Moore, Nunzio

JR: Finally, There's only two left.

Matt just eliminated his brother form the tournament. Rey Mysterio then runs at Matt but instead gets hit by an elbow. Matt then throws Rey to the ropes and then goes for a spimebuster but Rey reverses it into a DDT. Both men are on the ground for a while and then start to get up slowly. Matt Hardy gets up first and sets up the twist of fate, but Rey reverses it by dropping to the floor and flipping Matt over with his legs. Then he picks Matt up and throws him to and trips him so that he lands on the middle rope. Then he calls for the 619 and hits it. Then he goes on the top rope for a west coast pop, but someone runs out of the first row in the crowd and pushes Rey off the top rope back into the ring.

JR: My God is that YES IT IS THAT’S KERWIN WHITE. He’s not supposed to be here.

White then goes into ring and charges at Rey trying to hit him with a clothesline but Rey trips him and then he falls on the 2nd rope. Rey hits him with a 619 and then jumps on the top rope but Matt barely gets to the rope and pulls on it causing Rey to fall on it. Matt, very fatigued, barely pushes Rey out of the ring.
Rey Mysterio is eliminated!
Matt Hardy is the first CWL Cruiserweight Champion.

Backstage(Carlito’s Locker Room)

Bishoff: Carlito, I was thinking and I know you are the WWE Intercontential Champion

Carlito: Why are you thinking about burning my Title cuz cuz that’s not cool

Bishoff: No not at all, Carlito but I was thinking about changing that Intercontential belt to the CWL Television Title and also naming you the first CWL TV Champ. How does that sound?

Carlito: That sounds ………. COOL

Bishoff: But for business, I need you to put that TV Title on the line ………………………TONIGHT

Carlito: Wait that’s not cool

Bishoff: Wait let me finish. Tonight you will defending your title against ………………………..Shannon Moore.

Carlito: Okay, That’s Cool.

CWL Television Championship

Match #2– Carlito vs. Shannon Moore

Finish: Shannon then runs into the ring and start to taunt while the crowd cheers him on. Carlito gets up furiously and rushes into the ring but Shannon doesn’t back down. So Carlito walks back out of the ring and opens his lunchbox and pulls out…………………………………………………….. AN APPLE. He then starts to eat it. After he finishes the apple he runs back into the ring and Moore takes him down with a Head Scissors Takedown. He then goes on the top rope and tries to hit him with a Moonsalt but right before he lands Carlito spits out a big chunk of apple in his face. He then goes for the win.1……2…………………..3!!!

Backstage(Kane’s Locker room)

Bishoff hands Kane some brass knuckles.

Eric Bishoff: Alright Kane you know what you have do. I don’t just want you to pin him I want you to make sure I don’t see his face around ever again. Can you do that for me.

stunned silence

Bishoff: I know you’ll do it.

Backstage

Ashley: So Brock I heard you came back to get revenge on Goldberg.

Brock Lesnar: WHO?

Ashley: Goldberg, the man who beat at Wrestlemania XX.

Brock Lesnar: Listen, Nobody can beat me. Nobody.

Ashley: bu

Lesnar walks away in a rage.

Backstage(Big Show)

Bishoff walks into Big Show’s room and hands him brass knuckles.

Bishoff: Show, I want you to go after Cena with these. Put him out of commission

Stunned silence

Bishoff: Great. Sounds Good
CWL Triple Threat Match

Match #3 – John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Kane

Finish: Kane goes for the cover. 1……….2………...Big Show kicks him off. Kane and Cena both get up. Show runs at Cena but Cena moves and he hits Kane tossing him over the ropes to the outside. Show turns around and sees Cena struggling to stand because he is worn down. Show then grabs Cena by the neck for a Chokeslam, but Kane runs in with his brass knucks and Cena ducks and Kane smacks Show right in the forehead with the Knucks. He then turns around to only to get hit by the F-U!!! but that was Cena last breath and he doesn’t even have enough energy to barely get the cover.1…………2………………..3!!!

CWL Heavyweight Championship

Match #4 John Cena vs. Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Hulk Hogan

Cena and Hogan are in the ring and now Golberg’s music comes on. And the screen shows Goldberg coming from back stage but Lesnar attacks him with a chair. They start brawling backstage slamming each other into random items backstage. Cena and Hogan then lock up.

Finish:Hogan then goes for a suplex but Cena reverses it with his own suplex. All of sudden Kane comes out of nowhere and knock Cena out with brass knuckles, also busting him open. Cena is knocked out cold. The ref goes to tell them to ring the bell, but Eric Bishoff comes out.

Eric Bishoff: Wait. This match isn’t over I have changed it to a No DQ match.

Kane then smiles sadistically. Hogan is still getting up from the suplex. Kane is waiting for him with calling for the chokeslam. When Hogan gets up Kane goes to choke Hogan but Hogan points at him and intimidates him. Kane then tries to punch Hogan, but he blocks it. Kane tries again but Hogan blocks it again. Hogan then throws Kane to the ropes. Kane bounces back and gets hit by Hogan’s boot. Kane then rolls out of the ring. Hogan then picks John Cena up. He tries punch him but Cena reverses it into a F-U. Hogan wiggles out of it then points and intimidates Cena. Cena goes for a right but gets it blocked he tries it again and Hogan blocks it again. Hogan tosses Cena to the ropes then hits him with a boot, knocking him down. He then goes for a Leg Drop but Randy Orton runs out of the crowd and gives Hogan a RKO. Cena with the little strength he has left puts his arm over Hogan.1……………..2…………………..3!!!!!!!

Coach: Orton is supposed to be with WWE he does not deserve to be here.

JR: Orton screwed Hogan out of his title.

King: Orton is challenging another legend.

The ref puts the WWE Championship and the new CWL Championship on Cena.

Recap of the Second Monday Night Main Event​

Backstage (Bishoff’s Office)

Bishoff: Randy, I’m glad that you want to come to CWL but you screwed me last Monday Night. Hogan had Cena beat.

Orton: I know but I can kill Hogan’s legend and Cena’s “so-called growing legend” because I am the Legend Killer.

Bishoff: I believe you can I just need you to sign this contract so you’re officially allowed to wrestle in a CWL ring.

Orton: I just want to take out Hogan.

Bishoff: Fine you only have to wrestle with us till Jan. 1 at the Clash of the Champions, and after that you don’t have wrestle with us ever again.

Orton: Fine I’ll sign it only if get a crack at Hogan.

Orton signed the contract.

Bishoff: Actually I’ll let you get a crack at Hogan tonight because I’m changing Cena’s 1 vs. 2 handicap match to a 2 vs. 3 handicap match. It will be Cena and Hogan vs. Big Show, Kane and none other than the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

WCW Classic Match

Match #1 - Booker T vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Finish: They start chopping each other back and forth which ends up with Booker winning, but DDP kicks Booker in the gut and gives him a DDT. He covers 1.............2...................Booker kicks out. DDP stomps on Booker T repeadetly. Then he picks Booker up and goes for a clothesline but Booker T ducks and hits a BOOK END. 1......................2...................................DDP bearly breaks out. Booker T can't believe it. DDP is still down. Booker T waits for him to get up. When he is halfway up Booker goes for a SCISSORS KICK . DDP moves out of the way and goes for a DIAMOND CUTTER, but Booker pushes DDP into the ropes, he bounces back and gets hit by a BOOK END.1.....................2.........................3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Booker T wins by pinfall!!!!

Non-Title Match

Match #2 - Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.

Finish: Matt then puts Rey in a headlock. Rey fights out, then hits a bulldog. and they are both down. When they get up Matt clotheslines Rey again and again and again. Then goes for the pin. 1................2................Rey breaks out. Matt then grabs Rey and gives him a Twist of Fate. 1...........2...........Foot on the rope. Matt gets angry and charges at Rey and get tripped up and falls on the 2nd rope. Rey runs and hits the 619. He goes on the top rope, but Kerwin White runs out of the crowd and on the apron. He grabs Rey and powerbombs him back in the ring. Ref calls for the bell.
Rey Mysterio wins by DQ

Matt get mad and pins Rey anyway. White counts 1.2.3.
White grabs a mic

Kerwin: look at your perfect Crusierweight Champion excuse me your perfect WHITE Crusierweight Champion.

Jeff runs out and punches White and he rolls out of the ring. Jeff then stares at Matt.

King: That is the same man who screwed you out of that title.

Matt kicks him in the gut. and hits a TWIST OF FATE! He then walks away with Kerwin.

CWL Tag Team Championship Ladder Match

Match #3 - The SuperHeroes vs. Juvi & Psicosis

Hurricane then hits the ladder into Psicosis with a huge dropkick. Hurricane then goes on the top rope again to hit Juvi who just picked up the Ladder. Hurricane jumps off but Juvi hits him with the LADDER IN MIDAIR knocking Hurricane's mask off. He is also bleeding. Juvi climbs to the top but Rosey gets up and sees Hurricane bloodied and in pain. Rosey then gets real angry and walks to the ladder Psicosis tries to kick him but Roses is STILL walking to the ladder. He goes under hte ladder and picks it up with JUVI STILL ON IT. He tosses the ladder and Juvi to the outside of the ring. Then looks at Psicosis. He shakes his head no and runs backstage. Rosey is scared to climb the ladder. SO he grabs Hurricane and puts him on his shoulders and Hurricane grabs the belts.
Rosey and Hurricane are the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPS!!!

Bishoff: I don't want any fighting so I thought of this whoever gets the pin on Cena or Hogan gets the CWL and WWE Titles.

Orton: Don't worry I'll finish him

Bishoff: that's what I like to hear

CWL and WWE Championship Handicap Match

Match #4 - Cena/Hogan vs. Orton/Kane/Big Show

Finish: Show whips Cena into the turnbuckle but Cena counters Show’s charge with a boot to the face, then reverses another Show charge and connects with the F-U! Cena and SHow are out, but Cena eventually gets to Hogan and he punches Show 3 times and whips him to the rope and gives him the boot. He then bounces off the rope for a legdrop but runs into KANE. Kane chokes him and gives him a CHOKESLAM. Cena runs in and gives Kane a F-U!! Randy then runs in and gives Cena a RKO!! Everone is down in the ring except for Randy who has his arms wide open. Hogan gets up and points at Orton but he retreats out of the ring and gets a chair. He comes back in the ring with a chair. and goes crazy hitting Hogan hard. Ref calls the bell.
Cena/Hogan win by DQ
Randy then hits the ref knocking him out. Then he hits Cena, on the floor, in the back several times. He turns at Big Show and hits him Show gets hit inot the rope and bounces back Orton hits him harder knocking him out of the ring. He turns around to see Kane. Kane chokes Orton but Orton kicks him in the gut. He picks up his chair and hits Kane over and over until Kane falls. THen he walks away in anger.

JR: He is an egomaniac

Coach: The boss told him to take Cena and Hogan out.

King: but he took out everyone
FINISH

Preview for the next Main Event

Matches so FAR
Goldberg vs. Hogan (WCW Classic)

The SuperHeroes vs. Masters & Snitsky

Carlito vs. Jushin Liger(CWL TV Championship)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice opening promo by Eric Bischoff, good with Cena as well, though he only had a few lines. Good match set up, not sure about Goldberg, but i'm not a fan of his. Could be a Proper Big Man Match, if either Kane or Big Show win to get the last spot in the match.

Cruiserweight Battle Royal:
Nice finish to the match, and a suprise with Kerwin White just appearing and help Matt Hardy eliminate Rey Mysterio was a shocker.

Carlito Segment with Eric Bischoff was good, i like how he just handed the TV Title to Carlito, but makes Cena earn his belt.

Carlito vs Shannon Moore:
Decent enough finish, i was expecting a bit a shock with Shannon Moore upsetting Carlito, but it wasn't to be.

Good Backstage Segments with Eric Bischoff and Kane and Big Show and nice interview by Ashley with Brock Lesnar

Triple Threat Match:
Dominating performance from Kane and Big Show, but Cena just had enough to win.

Main Event:
Good Main Event, i liked how Kane interfered again, and Hogan got cost the match by none other than Randy Orton, another Huge Legend vs Legend Killer Match soon it seems.

Review of the Re-Cap Show:
Good opening Orton promo, seems he and Bischoff may strike a partnership soon, that could be very dominating.

WCW Classic Match:
Very good match between Booker and DDP, very nice finish with both superstar countering each others finishers. Good win for Booker.

Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio:
Nice interference by Kerwin White again, good finish to the match, with Jeff Hardy being laid out by his brother, and having Matt Hardy and Kerwin White walk of together.

Ladder Match:
Nice finish, with Rosey going mad on Juvi and Psicosis, and actually picking the ladder underneath him. Not keen though on The Superheroes as tag team champion, but hopefully they'll have teams queueing up to challenge them.

Main Event:
Nice finish, with Hulk, Hulking up wanting to take out Orton, but nice finish how Orton took out everyone involved in the match.

Overall a decent couple of shows, well written with good promo's. Keep it up.

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
Your show was awesome, It looked like entertaining. Here's my preview:

Spellings/Grammer: I founded some of the mistakes, I also do more mistakes in my show lol :) and don't forget to add colors, bolds, italics. [18/25]

Promos/Segments: Your promos were all exciting. The length of the promos were just quite good. I can give [23/25]

Matches/Booking: Matches and Bookings are the key factors of a show. Your bookings and matches for the night were Awesome. I can see Orton killing Hogan's legendary status now! [25/25]

Lenght: The lenght of your show was the real problem it was too small by the way [20/25]

Overall - [83/100]. Nice show.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey man. I saw this thread before everything went nuts and I am glad to see that you have re-posted it.

They were very good shows but I think you should uses colors and blod and italics. That would make your show excellent.

I think that the second show seemed shorter than the first. I am looking forward to the next Pay-Per-View and it looks like it will be a good read.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monday Night Main Event​

The pyros go off for the third Monday Night Main Event.

JR: Hello Folks, this is JR and I would like to welcome you to the third Monday Night Main Event.

King: And do we have a bunch of great matches.

Coach: Yes indeed King, starting with a WCW Classic as we did last week.

JR: Just in, we just got big news about our upcoming PPV, Fall Brawl, Rey Mysterio will finally get his shot at Kerwin White, and Jeff Hardy will face his brother, Matt for the title in a Brother vs. Brother Ladder Match

King: Forget Fall Brawl, they’ll get him next week on Main Event . An unbelievable cruiserweight tag match, Jeff and Rey vs. White and Matt

Coach: Would you stop talking about low-level wrestlers like Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio. We have greatness talking.

Backstage(Bishoff’s Office)

Bishoff: What was all of that about last week Randy?

Orton: I’m sorry but Hogan cheated, there was nothing else I could do. And Kane and Big show wasn’t helping at all.

Bishoff: I’ll take care of them, but about Hogan to make sure doesn’t cheat in your next match at Fall Brawl.

*Orton smiles*

Bishoff: It will be The Legend Killer Randy Orton vs. The Immortal Hulk Hogan in a STREET FIGHT

Orton: Yes that’s all I need. That old hag knows nothing about Street Fights.

WCW Classic Match

Goldberg vs. Hogan

After both men come out to the ring and get ready to lock up.
Orton’s music comes on and he sits at the announcer table

Coach: Glad that you could join us Legend Killer. Come on guys show respect to the man that will put Hogan to rest.

King: Hogan is in trouble at Fall Brawl

Orton:That's right King. It’s like me vs. JR in a match

JR: Orton, you disgust me

Orton: Do you guys hear something cause I don’t

Back in the ring: They go right at it. Goldberg backs Hogan into the corner. Then he hits a side suplex. Hogan rolls out of the ring. Hogan walking around the outside frustrated.

Orton: See he’s way too slow in ring he cant beat me

JR: Nobody asked you god damn it

He comes back in. They lock up again. Hogan actually gets Goldberg in a headlock. He holds the headlock for about 15 seconds. Hogan then whips him to the rope and gives him a BIG BOOT. Then Hogan hits a LEGDROP.

Orton: No This can’t be.

Hogan covers
………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………..
…………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
Goldberg kicks out!!!

Goldberg is struggling to get up. Hogan is furious. He can’t believe Goldberg kicked out of a legdrop. He then punches Goldberg in his head as he is getting up. He then whips Goldberg to the ropes and goes for a shoulder thrust, but Goldberg out muscles him and thrusts him to the ground. GOldberg then picks him up and hits a Military Press Slam.
Goldberg covers
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
……………………………………………………

Hogan kicks out.

Golberg then proceeds to take apart Hogan with a HUGE Spinebuster. Goldberg calls for the spear and misses and hits the ref. After Hogan dodged it he turns around. and Goldberg hits THE SPEAR.
He picks him for a Jackhammer, but here comes Brock Lesnar.

JR: My God, that's BROCK LESNAR.

Orton: He not gonna ruin this.

Orton starts to walk slowly to the ring trying not to get spotted by Brock. Brock picks up Goldberg and gives him an F-5. Brock then walks back into the crowd.
Hogan gets up and Goldberg is still down. Hogan is about to go for a legdrop but sees Orton walking to the ring. He tells Orton to come on. Goldberg is getting up, so Brock runs out and gives Orton an F-5 on the steel. Hogan smiles and turns around and gets hit by a SPEAR and then a JACKHAMMER.
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
3!!!!!!!!
Golberg wins.

Backstage(Bishoff's Office)

Kane and Big Show were called down to the office.

Bishoff: Obvisuosly you two can't finish the job like Orton. So you two big bafoons can finish each other in the Main Event tonight. In a Steel Cage.

Big Show: but, but Boss

Bishoff: No buts I want to see you out of my office now.

Bishoff smiles as they walk out.

Tag Team Match

The SuperHeroes vs. Masters and Snitksky

Finish:
Hurricane and Snitsky are in. Hurricane is being destroyed by Snitsky's power moves and and their tag team moves. Snitsky hits a sidewalk slam. Then tags Masters as he holds Hurricane. Masters walks in and kicks Hurricane in his gut. Goes for the cover. Only a two count. Its been about 7 minutes in the match and Rosey has not been in. He is anxious to get in. Masters goes for a MasterLock and Hurricane gets nevous and gives him a low blow kick. HE then uses his last energy to jump and tag Rosey in. Snitsky also comes in but illegally. ROsey runs to clothesline Masters but he ducks and Runs into Snitsky's boot. Masters applies the MasterLock while Rosey in on the ground. Rosey gets up with Masters on his back. Snitsky boots him again. Rosey is out. The ref wits for a while then calls for the bell.
Masters/Snitsky win via submission.

Backstage

Bishoff is walking to an urgent meeting.

Orton: Mr. Bishoff did you see what happened to me?

Bishoff: Hold on, Randy I'm busy. I have an important meeting.

Orton: What about Brock?

BIshoff: Do you want a match with him

Orton: NO, but I was thinking putting him a match with Hogan next week.

Bishoff: Great idea, and you could be a special referee

Orton: That is why you are the boss. You are a genius.

Bishoff: Anyway I have to go.

Orton: right

Carlito: Boss, Boss You put me in a match with Jushi, Juch, Liga. Whatever but thats not cool

Bishoff: Since you want to keep me from my meeting I'll show what cool. Today you will be facing Jushin Liger in a title match and next you will Viscera in a title match. Now get the hell out of my face.

CWL Television Championship Match

Carlito(c) vs. Jushin Liger

Liger begins to walk to Carlito goes to shake his hand. Liger shaked it and Carlito kicks him in the gut Then he looks for a bulldog.He runs to the rope and when he bounces back Liger dropkicks him over the rope. Carlito says hes finish and walks out.
Jushin Liger wins by countout.

King: Carlito screwed up another TV title match.

Coach: This just in from the boss. At Fall Brawl their will be a Triple Threat Match for the TV Title. With the two people he screwed. but it will be a No DQ, No Countout match. Carlito vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jushin Liger

Cage Match

Big Show vs. Kane

Big Show and Kane stare at each other for a while. Kane chokes Big Show but show just kicks him in the gut. Show displays his power by picking Kane up with a Gorilla Press and then throwing him onto the ground. Big Show then picks Kane up and whips him to the turnbuckle. Kane reverses as Big SHow hits the turnbuckle. Show bounces off holding his back. Kane grabs him and throws him face first into the cage. Kane starts to do a sadistic laugh. SHow is getting up and Kane boots his FACE INTO THE STEEL. Big SHow is bleeding know. Kane calls for the chokeslam but Big how kicks him off again. Show then picks him up by the neck and tosses him into the cage. Big Show covers.
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
Kane kicks out

Show cant believe it. Kane gets up and SHow tries to punch him and Kane blocks. Show is starting to apologize to Kane now, but then throws another right. Kane blocks and big boots him. Show falls. Kane covers.
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
Big SHow breaks out. Kane goes for another CHOKESLAM. He hits hit. Kane then starts to climb.
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………

He gets about halfway, but Show barely gets up and shakes the cage causing Kane to fall off.Show picks Kane up and CHOKESLAMS him. Show is trying to climb now.

…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
Kane sits up. Show slides down as fast as he can. After he slides down he looks fatigued and is moving slow. Kane picks him up and hits a devastating TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER.
Both men are down. Kane sits up.
He starts to climb, but Big SHow is getting up know very slow.
…………………………………………….…………..
……………………………………
Kane gets to the top. Big Show climbs on the turnbukle and CHOKESLAMS Kane off the top of the cage and down to the mat. HE GOES THROUGH THE MAT.
Big Show rips the door off and walks out.
Big Show wins via escape.

Coach: Finally, the devil Kane has been conquered.

JR: If I know Kane there is going to be hell to pay.

King: YEaaH Lots of it.

END OF SHOW!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Matches for next week

Hurricane vs. Snitsky

Rey Mysterio & Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy & Kerwin White

Big Show vs. Booker T (WCW Classic)

Carlito vs. Viscera (CWL Television Championship)

Lesnar vs. Hogan (Orton Special Referee)

Fall Brawl Matches so Far

Rey Mysterio vs. Kerwin White

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy (CWL Crusierweight Championship Ladder Match)

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Orton vs. Hogan (Street Fight)

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
The show rocked. I really liked the main event, but add some more colors also.

WCW Classic Match: Wow that was an awesome match. I really liked Lesnar to interfere but I thought Hogan was gonna win. I can see a fatal four way feud between them. Wow I liked the ending, Lesnar F-5's Goldberg and The legend killer also :)

Bischoff, Orton, Carlito Promo: Wow again....The match announced for next week is good. I wanna see that match. Hope that Brock wins or Goldberg wins but Randy will interfere. Randy with a special guest referee is cool. nothing to say much about carlito's promo. it was out of character.

Carlito vs Jushing Liger: Not a nice match. I didn't loved it. Carlito screws Jushin Linger was not cool. the match was too short.

Superheroes vs Masters and Snitsky: I would really wanna see them feud but I hope that Masters and Snitsky win the tag titles.

Nice cage match main event: I loved it but it was too small. that's all and i wanna see kane won the match but that big freak won!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts