Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backround Story:

After Triple H parted ways with wwe Triple H wanted to start a new wrestling company. Rock came to Triple H and also wanted to start a wrestling company. Together they formed the CWE

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great News Everyone! Rock and Triple H decided the names of the two rosters.
1. War on Friday Nights on Spike T.V at 7:00pm to 9:00pm-Triple H
2. Breakout which will be on Saturday on USA Network at 2:00pm-4:00pm- Rock

War Roster

Triple H
Big Show
Andre The Giant
Kane
Randy Orton
GoldBerg
Shawn Michaels
GillBerg
Chris Jerico
Edge

Breakout Roster

Rock
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Diamond Dallas Page
Brock Lesner
Batista
Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan
Undertaker
Chris Benoit

More people will be added to the roster as wem go along and they will be edited right here.

There will be a draft 2 weeks after Futurewrestling1 (Wrestlemania of CWE) whwich is held in August.

Pay Per Views Will be Held once a month on Sundays.

Rock and Triple H are competitors.

PS. I'm a busy person so I might not be able to keep up everytime a show is going to be on.

*Green Day* said:
Okay. That story has no realism in it.
Yeah but I couldn't find any other good story so I do my best. :argh:

First War preiview
June 10, 2005

Well it's the first CWE show in the entire company. No matches have been anounced as of yet but I will have the first main event match by tommorow.

·
Banned
333 Posts
The back story would never happen and 10 wrestlers on a roster just isn't enough to even think about a PPV. What about Tag Teams, cruiserweights and mid carders, all your superstars are main eventers. I just don't think it's going to work. Also who's Gillberg and I think Andre the Giant has passed so you are breaking the rules there.

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what if no one wants to know abot this then I might as well forget it so forget about this unless I start seeing some people interested.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Dude just calm down! We were only giving you our thoughts and what we think you need to do to improve, learn to take tips in and learn from them or you won't fo far here.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah you need to take constructive critisism, and you really do need to take out Andre the giant cause using dead wrestlers is against the rules. Although im not sure what happens I think you get warning points, If thats your roster maybe you could just combine them for one big roster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts