Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note, i have permission from BtB Hulk to start this early.

Backstory:

Friday, October 1, 2010- Friday December 31, 2010:
TNA, ROH and many other wrestling promotions are affected greatly by the rough economy in the United States of America. Although the minor promotions are doing badly, WWE is looking well at the top of the list of promotions. Throughout this time, many wrestlers have left some promotions to go to others or have been released from their contract including, Matt Hardy, Alvin Burke (MVP) and Dave Batista are some of the bigger names. At the end of the decade, professional wrestling looks to be going into a bad place.

Saturday, January 1, 2011: Billionaire web designer, Michael J. Caboose who has been a long time wrestling fan wants to be involved with a promotion for wrestling sports entertainment. He asks Ring of Honor (ROH) for a job and he said he would help pay for some expenses yet they said no. He also asked the same to Total Nonstop Action (TNA) who also declined him. Caboose, decided to make his own company he would call Caboose Wrestling Entertainment, or CWE for short.

Sunday, January 2, 2011:
Caboose hires a writing staff, camera men, ect. Caboose also rents out the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum for every Tuesday for the next few months.

Monday, January 3 - Monday, January 17, 2011: Caboose signs fee agents, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Montel Vontavious Porter (who was allowed to keep his name), Matt Hardy, Low Ki and Big LG (Festus/Luke Gallows).WWE fires Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Chris Masters and R-Truth. When asked why he was fired, Jack Swagger said, “I wanted my gimmick to go one way but they wanted it to go another way. They also wanted to lower my salary to way too low. It was just not working out” In an attempt to get money for Swagger to sign with TNA, Kurt Angle, Brother Ray, Brother D-Von, James Storm and Robert Roode are released from their contracts. In an interview Angle said, “They said that I was too old for this and Swagger was a longer and cheaper me.” Jack Swagger gets deals from TNA and ROH. TNA offers him a 250,000 a year. ROH offers him 100,000 a year with a guaranteed title shot. CWE offers him 350,000 a year and he accepts the offer. After Angle hears of this he quickly contacts Michael J Caboose wanting a contract in his promotion. Angle signs for 200,000 a year thanks to Haas and Benjamin persuading him to sign for less. TNA looks to quickly resign Beer Money and Team 3D but once again, Caboose beats them to it. Looking for a job also, Bourne, R-Truth and Masters sign with CWE.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011: CWE has announced that Jack Swagger will go under the new name, Jake Hager, R-Truth will be Ron Killings, Evan Bourne will be Matt Bourne, Masters will be Chris Moore and Team 3D and Beer Money can use their TNA names because TNA, in a rush to sign Swagger, never copyrighted the names to not be used by them anywhere else.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011:
Caboose has gotten an 8:00-9:00 eastern time, every Tuesday on MyNetworkTV, live and the first episode of CWE is set to be live on Tuesday, February 1st.

Thursday, January 20, 2011: Roster is as of now:
Ron Killings
Matt Bourne
Jake Hager
Chris Moore
Kurt Angle
Brother Ray Brother Devon
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas MVP
Matt Hardy
Big LG
Robert Roode
James Storm
Low Ki

Teams:

WGTT/Team Angle
Hardy and MVP
Beer Money

Friday, January 21, 2011- Friday, January 28, 2011: More staff is hired. The commentators are announced as two men. One of them is Jack Anderson and the other is Adam Kane (Pictures below with roster). CWE’s show will be known as Tuesday Night Mayhem. Caboose also launched the official CWE website. The titles for CWE are announced as, CWE Tag Team Championship, CWE Television Championship (CWE TV Championship) and the CWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Saturday, January 29, 2011: Former WWE star, Dave Batista signs with CWE. Joey Styles also signs a deal with them and it is announced on CWE.com that he will be the authority figure of CWE Tuesday Night Mayhem.

Sunday, January 30, 2011: All the wrestlers in CWE get a final physical before the first show on Tuesday.

Monday, January 31, 2011: The official CWE website announced that on the first episode of Mayhem, the main event will be a battle royal for the CWE World Heavyweight Championship with the whole roster in it. The first CWE Pay Per View has also been announced to be held on Saturday, March 12, 2011. This will give CWE 6 weeks to build up matches. The name of it is, CWE Road for Champions and it will cost $5 or €5. It will be an internet PPV on CWE.com. The CWE ring has also been announced as a four sided ring with silver ropes and blue turnbuckles.

Roster:

Heel:

Jake Hager
Chris Moore
Batista MVP
Matt Hardy
Big LG
Robert Roode
James Storm

Face:

Ron Killings
Matt Bourne
Low Ki
Kurt Angle
Brother Ray Brother Devon
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas

Teams:

World’s Greatest Tag Team/Team Angle (Haas, Angle and Benjamin)
Hardy and MVP (Hardy and MVP)
Beer Money (Roode and Storm)
High Flying Ki (Ki and Bourne)

Commentators:

Adam Kane

Jack Anderson

Authority Figure:

Joey Styles

Championships:

CWE World Heavyweight Champion: Vacant

CWE TV Championship: Vacant

CWE Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Pay Per View List:

CWE Road For Champions (Saturday, March 12, 2011)

(others have not been announced)​

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
This is how a created fed should be started. The detail is good with solid explanations (with the exception of TNA ditching Angle & Beer Money to make way for Swagger). You can easily get in to it as you can believe & understand the events that have been described rather than just seeing a long list of top WWE & TNA stars on a page with either no explanation whatsoever or a half ass attempt at one on a push.

The roster does look good and I like how you're going about it. I've hardly ever managed to get in to a created thread, but this shows promise. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts