Wrestling Forum banner

Cutting Edge or Highlight Reel ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
IMO. Cutting edge still to this day that cutting edge with mick foley was one of the greatest promos ive ever seen.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Chris Jericho is one of my favourite guys ever so find of course the hiughlight reel better but the cutting edge was awesome aswell

·
Banned
77 Posts
neither the peep show

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I never understood the point of piper's pit, the cutting edge, the highlight reel, carlito's cabana, the peep show, or any of these weird drive-by Oprah settings.

With that said, highlight reel. The one with Chr*s B*noit was particularly memorable.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
The Highlight Reel when Jericho put HBK through the TV was pretty epic but the Cutting Edge had some really good moments too. I'll go with Highlight Reel but it's really close.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'll go with the Highlight Reel for the obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000, that years later, would be the cause of the end of the Y2J character when Jericho ram HBK through it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Highlight Reel for me easily. It was the closest we got to the best in the business, Piper's Pit. I'd say I enjoyed the cutting edge at times but it never really had the feel of a real segment-talk show for me. I wasn't a fan of Christians, MVP's and especially Abraham Washington.

Anyone remember the segment with Piper and Jericho at Judgment day? It was symbolically a comparison to say they were a lot alike. Of course, Piper claimed his was the original and better.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Highlight Reel. Cutting Edge had some great moments with wrestlers like Mick Foley & John Cena, but Jericho's show was consistent and always exciting to watch.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts