Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what it is, but I like the the idea that we may see Ziggler, and Kaitlyn from NXT 3 slowly cutting the fat that is holding them back, Vickie Guererro. Ziggler needs a strong push with his current run right now as IC champion. His possible new valet needs to get Vickie out of the equation. Vickie is old news literally, and so is Chavo to be honest with you.

Right now the world title for Smackdown has no interest to me. For now the IC title scene is much more entertaining, and they have hardly done much with that title, or division in the recent weeks. That doesn't speak to highly on the World title scene for Smackdown. Ziggler needs to take that next step, and move on without Vickie, and establish himself as the cornerstone of the show, and also the future of the current brand that is Smackdown.

Next, a subtle gimmick change, with a little more attitude, and appearance. Nothing over the top, but he needs a bit more to his gimmick. Kaitlyn helps, and she looks like a future Diva champion herself. The only other thing I can add to this new gimmick for Ziggy would be adding a beast of a man in like Andrew Jackson from FCW to have his back. By the way change the finisher Ziggy!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm not sure what it is, but I like the the idea that we may see Ziggler, and Kaitlyn from NXT 3 slowly cutting the fat that is holding them back, Vickie Guererro. Ziggler needs a strong push with his current run right now as IC champion. His possible new valet needs to get Vickie out of the equation. Vickie is old news literally, and so is Chavo to be honest with you.

Right now the world title for Smackdown has no interest to me. For now the IC title scene is much more entertaining, and they have hardly done much with that title, or division in the recent weeks. That doesn't speak to highly on the World title scene for Smackdown. Ziggler needs to take that next step, and move on without Vickie, and establish himself as the cornerstone of the show, and also the future of the current brand that is Smackdown.

Next, a subtle gimmick change, with a little more attitude, and appearance. Nothing over the top, but he needs a bit more to his gimmick. Kaitlyn helps, and she looks like a future Diva champion herself. The only other thing I can add to this new gimmick for Ziggy would be adding a beast of a man in like Andrew Jackson from FCW to have his back. By the way change the finisher Ziggy!
Husband and uncle gave life to business. Paycheck for life.

It will take a lot for Vicki to be off ur screen

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Ziggler has become pretty entertaining. He's outgrowing Vickie. So him and Kaitlyn together would work. It would keep her relevant and on TV, while she gets more wrestling experience working dark matches or FCW matches.

Heels don't leave Vickie till they turn face, because she helps them win. So Ziggler should get a face turn once he ditches her. It'll let her move on to Drew McIntyre, and see if she can work another miracle.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
Ziggler isn't over, he is nothing on his own. I know he has a lot of fans on the internet, but people in the audience hardly care about him, even with Vickie as his valet.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
when is the last time that ziggler lost a match. the vickie/kaitlin/ziggler jealousy storyline has happened a million time but each time it works for me. i dont think that ziggler can hold his own without a manager. be it kaitlin or vickie. vickie attracts the most heat, but kaitlin attracts the most eyes. i think that people will tune in more to see ziggler with kaitlin than with vickie. ziggler still has a way to go before he reaches main event status but he is steadily improving.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts