Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I manage a pizza store, which closes at 12 midnight. We were super bust tonight, broke record, and I couldn't clean anything till 12 midnight. However, after 12 midnight, we went silent. No one came in, no one called for a whole 45 minutes.

You see, I take pleasure in customers trying to come into my store after we lock the front door, then they can't get in and I tell them we're closed. I get a chubby when I answer the phone at 12:01 AM and say "NO, Bitch Face Mother Fucking Titty Sprinkle Cakes, we can not deliver to you because we're closed!"

Tonight I did not get the pleasure I so vigorously worked for. So Fuck those hypothetical customers.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Rant 1: Your brother constantly bitches he can't find a job and you rant to tell us all that you got a job on your first try by going to a pizza place.
Rant 2: All of a sudden you're the manager a few months later
Rant 3: ???

I hope rant 3 is you burning the place down.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,386 Posts
The best part of working at McDonlads on the morning shift is listening to the whining when people can't get breakfast and then argue you have the wrong time. Even better when they missed the deadline by over 3 hours.....

·
Banned
264 Posts
Even better. Customers who want to buy beer after 11pm, knowing full well that the law doesn't allow it and blame it on the employee who has nothing to do about it. Some people are really stupid. Drinking alcohol doesn't help their intelligence either.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,968 Posts
Even better. Customers who want to buy beer after 11pm, knowing full well that the law doesn't allow it and blame it on the employee who has nothing to do about it. Some people are really stupid. Drinking alcohol doesn't help their intelligence either.
It's so easy for people to blame the employee.

YOU DON'T HAVE THAT IN STOCK??? GO TO HELL!!!1!11!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts