Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I've purchased a new Custom Title that was : " Sovereign of all Pussies! "

But it changed to this instead :
" Sovereign of all Pussies! "

The open and inverted commas were missing. Can someone change this for me?

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I remember someone else had this problem. He used the ‘&’ sign and it changed to something similar, I am guessing it is to do with the coding this time as you used " ".

Nitemare sorted it before.

Here's the link:
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191154

Nitemare should see this and help, hopefully.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Mods will do you no good here, not even Super ones. It's admin or bust, I'm afraid.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I had that same problem. I never asked about it though, and it got fixed after an hour or two. I'd assume Nitemare changed it, but I don't know as I didn't think to ask anybody about it. That problem was a real bugger though.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare said:
I'd help you, but no, you'll have to remove pussies from your title.
Eh? Surely his name is infinitely more offensive than a fluffy slang term for "cats"?

N

·
0 Posts
He's had the username for a long time. The title is new.

I don't like the username, but I'm not going to force him to change it. After all, it was made long before the "crack down" on language. The title wasn't.

Yes, Panic, I fixed your title. As I once stated, the PHP coding doesn't parse (er, I think) the " into the title.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Hmmm...I may be wrong, but I think quotation marks work. Coulda sworn I've used'em in my CT before. (And upon trying it out, yes...they do.) :D

Answers that question atleast. Unless of course you meant the quote tags. Then disregard this post as me being a knob.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Hell no...haven't since we lowly mods found out we can change it via our profile editors. :D

N

·
0 Posts
It's the hacks' programming that sucks. vB is professional, so ya, it won't work in the store, not even for you or me. But screw the store. I'm too good for that. ya

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I AM SlaM said:
Hell no...haven't since we lowly mods found out we can change it via our profile editors. :D
Hush Foool, your giving away our modly secrets. Next you'll be telling them about you know where.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Hey Nitemare or Kaneanite, i screwed up my custom title aswell, can u fix it so it just says The One The Only instead of the extra things please and thank you

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I take it you tried to put the codes in there? Yeah, for a custom title, you have to use html, not vb code. And only admins can put html on there. True.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Yea i've seen that vary from forum to forum as to who can use HTML in there custom titles, thanks Cody.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts