Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
For now, yes. I'll talk to Shawn about it tomorrow probably. We'll see what the deal is about allowing custom titles. Maybe we'll make you have to get 3,000 posts or so.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
People should have to earn a custom member title. Right now, you could have one freaking post and you could put anything you wanted under your name.:rolleyes: I think it should be 2,000 posts.

·
Registered
629 Posts
me and hankey were practitcly there when the boards were switched, it really isn't that hard and 2,000 is a good number because it shows that your commited

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
2000 post does not show your commited me and richie have been here for 5 boards now and we don't have 2000 posts.but we post still and we are commited

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
2,000 sounds good to me.

RVD 420 said:
me and hankey were practitcly there when the boards were switched, it really isn't that hard and 2,000 is a good number because it shows that your commited
If 2,000 posts it is, then 2,000 I gonna get;) promise, with the least amount of spam possible, but i need but to talk to so post damnit:mad:

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I was about to say...

If you're going to make it a certain number of posts to earn it... don't tell anybody what the number is, or something. Otherwise, spam galore. Save me.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
If your going to make people earn it then dont have a cerain amount of posts needed. juts allow certain people when you believe they are worthy.That way no spam.

N

·
0 Posts
Moderators get a custom title because they deserve it. They lock threads and help the admins in general. Sure, posters help out too or there would be no board, but why give custom titles away unless you do something?

Also, I don't, as probably the other admins feel, think that changing titles for certain members would be fun. Think about it. Many PMs will be asking about titles saying and asking, "I have been here for a long time" and "Can I have a custom title?" Now I, along with the other admins, can simply tell them, "Post a lot without spam and you'll earn it."

Much better.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Stinger said:
If your going to make people earn it then dont have a cerain amount of posts needed. juts allow certain people when you believe they are worthy.That way no spam.
Yes, I hate spam, and I try not to do it so just keep it secret for now I guess...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts