Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i know what are you thinking you want curtis axel to get squashed by reigns hear me out since axel is still in the rumble match do you think some day on raw or smackdown axel loses it and threatens to destroy anyone until he gets his rumble win and begin to attack reigns a la rikishi vs stone cold at 00 at fast lane where should reigns loses axel replaces reigns for wrestlemania while still making axel look strong if he loses any ideas?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Axel should be declared the co-winner and get Daniel Bryan'd into the WM main event. Axel vs. Reigns vs. Lesnar. Lesnar has Reigns beat after an F5, Axel comes out of nowhere with a steel chair and hits Lesnar over the head. Axel pins Reigns and becomes WWE WHC.
Honestly, that's still 10 times better than Lesnar vs Reigns.

I don't give two flying fucks about Curtis Axel but after last night, I hope he gets some kind of justice. Axel in the WM main event is a fucking stretch but desperate times call for desperate measures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Honestly, that's still 10 times better than Lesnar vs Reigns.

I don't give two flying fucks about Curtis Axel but after last night, I hope he gets some kind of justice. Axel in the WM main event is a fucking stretch but desperate times call for desperate measures.
The thing is though, Lesnar v Axel would probably be a good match compared to Lesnar v Reigns. Not all that desparate when you think about it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
WWE has a few options with regarding the whole Curtis Axel/Royal Rumble/Roman Reigns/WWE Wrestlemania 31 WWE WHC scenario, but before I discuss the options they have at hand, here is what the Authority needs to do first:

1. The Authority needs to come out, address the whole situation, and have Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman of course), Curtis Axel, and Erick Rowan come out.
2. The Authority needs to punish Erick Rowan for what he did and they also need to put him in a match on Raw tonight against Curtis Axel, make it a main event, preferably in a cell. For Rowan's punishment, he should be put in a 2-on-1 handicap match on next week's Raw- Erick Rowan vs Big Show and Kane.

Now after they do that, they discuss the options they have to make the Royal Rumble situation regarding Curtis Axel right, and they have a quite a few options:
1. They can have a #1 contenders match between Roman Reigns and Curtis Axel, and the winner gets the title shot at Wrestlemania
2. Two weeks from tonight, they can do they Royal Rumble all over again, and allow Axel and Rowan to participate in it as well.
3. Next week on Raw, they could give Curtis Axel a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
4. They could give Curtis Axel a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Fast Lane.
5. They award Curtis Axel a spot in the Wrestlemania main event, making it a triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (which is the option I like the most).

Now here is the issue with all of this- Daniel Bryan never lost the title when he was the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, and no matter what The Authority decides regarding Curtis Axel, Daniel Bryan is still the former champion, and by all rights, he is entitled to a rematch for the title any time he wants (which I don't know why he looked so dejected last night, when he knows that he can use this fact as a trump card at any time he sees fit), and he could pull what he did last year by having the audience take over Raw, and we could very well have a four way elmination match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, like we did at Wrestlemania 2000, except, this time it would be between Lesnar, Reigns, Axel, and Bryan. I hate to say this, but I think WWE really screwed the pooch in the long term, after Bryan had to relinquish the title, when they decided that they wanted Reigns vs Lesnar for the title.

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts
Doesn't matter, this situation has come up before and the rule is if you don't address the situation before the next entrant comes out you forfeit. Curtis Axel in the main event has been tried before and he didn't go ove. The guy can go in the ring but is devoid of any charisma and is absolutely horrid on the mic. It's doubtful anything will happen with him.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Please declare the Rumble moot since he wasn't eliminated and WWE is saved from the mediocrity that is Reigns main eventing Wrestlefuckingmania in his 2nd singles match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts