Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy should debut in raw with reks and than after a years of improvment he is gonna become the top guy and the future of this federation along as Wade Barret, Sheamus(-,-), Daniel Bryan(i think that he is something close to Jericho in 2002 and their feud with Sheamus reminds me of the way to wrestlemania 2002.), Dolph Ziggler(decreased chances but if he split with this goof Swagger he could become big), CM Punk and Dean Ambrose / Dr. Moore. :shocked:

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
It's a crime how they're treating the likes of Hawkins, Ziggler, hell even Ryder as of late. They're young - although Dolph is in his thirties - and have a lot of potential, but it is impossible for them to build a connection with the audience and grow as performers, if they are literally doing nothing. Put them in angles, give them material, so the audience actually have someone to care about tomorrow, when the Brock Lesnars have gone.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The WWe has a lot of talented guys who dont seem to get given a chance Ryder is under-utilised. Hawkins, Reks, McIntyre, Kidd, Tatsu, Gabriel - I'd pay money to see them all wrestle but the WWe rarely gives them any chance to show what they can do on the main shows. When i watch Superstars I find it's normally the best wrestling wise of any TV product of the week.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
the cane is epic, he needs to start beat up people with it.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Curt hawkins?! no charisma no mic skills who cares about this bum. Thankfully no one higher up in wwe.
You can tell by that ten minute promo he cut on RAW the other week. Terrible, terrible mic skills, and can't even connect with the audience with the diddly squat WWE have given him for material.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
He needs a push because he really does have everything, from the look, mic skills and charisma to, most notably, his awesome in-ring work and moveset.

Whether it is a tag team push with Tyler Reks (I like him too and I think he has decent skills) or a singles push, I want him on TV.

Actually, for now, I would like Hawkins and Reks on TV, hopefully to replace Young and Titus and Primo and Epico.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but is it cool to like the guys that aren't popular? I mean it feels like the thing where it's cool to like a band who is underground and unknown but when they "make it" you no longer like him. Wrestling fans are very weird in this way...

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hawkins is one of many guys who did a better job during the last several months on NXT than most of the "main" roster. He's certainly more talented than any of the guys getting "out of the gate" pushes right now. I guess he doesn't have enough of an Indie Background to be painfully overrated around here.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
^^
Oh, that might be a nice summary of things, IMO.
He is still 26. Hm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.