Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg he's so awful in-ring. Selling worse than anyone else. Instead of getting rid of the guy, they just gave him & Rex a win over Usos. omg.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Haven't seen it yet, but pfft, everyone has a bad performance every now and then. Fact is that Hawkins is generally an excellent worker. First thing I recommend looking up is his series with Trent Barreta. Usually turns people into believers.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
This guy is obviously spamming to try and get into the Wrestling Multimedia Section.

As for Hawkins I saw nothing wrong with his performance at all and I'm starting to believe people will moan and nitpick about near enough anything at the moment. He definitely deserves more of a chance than he's got in the past, so if this is the WWE trying to pick up the Tag Team Division and have a little more faith in the younger and more in-experienced talent on the roster then I'm happy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Triple HHH storyline = People picking at the smallest fault with anyone's in or out of ring performances, mic time and just wrestlers in general, once the storylines done with then so will most of the people's problems.

Hawkins performance was pretty flawless in my opinion, him and Reks make a great charasmatic tag team and their joint mic work early on this weeks show was very good, they do seem to have a point about second generation stars though.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Hawkins is a pretty good wrestler when I've seen him. I don't really see him making it onto TV much but I do like him.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I wouldn't take the OP's posts seriously, I've not seen a good one yet. But anyway we might aswell make this thread into something useful and talk Hawkins up. He's a very good worker, and to be honest I don't see the problem with teaming him with Ryder and giving them 5 minutes on Raw every now and then, if they found time for Otungacutty matches, they can make room for Ryder/Hawkins.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I actually like Hawkins/Reks as a team. I was never a fan of Reks before (during his silent, brooding "monster" gimmick), but he seems to have good chemistry with Hawkins. Their mic work at the beginning of NXT wasn't bad either. They actually do "team" moves and they're now coordinating their outfits.

·
Banned
76 Posts

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks > The Usos > AirBoom

They're good in the ring and on the mic but Reks talks too fast lol.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Curt Hawkins actually interacted with fans during the match. He shouts at his opponents. He does things to get a crowd watching NXT to get excited for something. That's pretty darn impressive. His selling wasn't bad at all. His Elbow Drop looked a bit off, but the Uso was moving right up to the point Hawkins landed on him.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
That was the worst elbow drop I've ever seen Hawkins do, but I don't think it was his fault. The Uso was pretty far away, and like you said, he was moving.
Hawkins is good. He reminds me of Dolph Ziggler, but he's not as far along, obviously.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Both him and Reks showed me something tonight... Both sounded confident in what they were saying, they great mentions of the curent situation on RAW, the great muta, and Hawkins even mocked the DUI. Curt obviously has the superior mic skills but Reks isn't bad at all, he just has that odd accent when he says "Superstar", I'll be looking forward for them on the next episode of NXT, I hope that they don't job to the Usos just like that though :sad:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Oh shit, Hawkins trolling drunken uso.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I really think the WWE has something with Hawkins, and I'm not sold on Reks yet, but I think he has some potential. Curt will be a star if he stays around long enough. Derrick Bateman has a really cool entrance as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts