Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Hawkins is a fantastic talent and I really would like to see him being used more, but I guess because of his size he's never going to get anywhere in the WWE. As for Barreta, I haven't really seen enough of him to judge yet but he seems decent.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They're just another mid card material, nothing more.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I like both of these guys, and also like how Matt Stryker knows so much more about everything than that other moron he sits with. Just be patient both of these guys should be household names sooner than later.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
This match is pretty much why Baretta and Hawkins have jobs and their (former) partners don't. They get TV time to go out and perform and they do so rather well. Archer and Croft were pretty much cut before they were officially released.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like both of these guys, and also like how Matt Stryker knows so much more about everything than that other moron he sits with. Just be patient both of these guys should be household names sooner than later.
that's because striker was in nywc when ryder, barreta, and hawkins were there

tommy dreamer signed striker, hawkins, and ryder in 2005.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Fact is 90 percent of the roster could put on a good match if given enough time. It really doesn't mean much. All that said, I think Baretta's future is bright. I think he should have a run as FCW champ and develop a good singles character down there. He's got time being like 21,22 years old.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hawkins is 25 and Barreta is 23.
In wrestling, that age is like 16 or 17 in football(soccer).
JoMo is still considered to be a YOUNG talent, and he's 30.
Only time will tell, but there should be no hurry for these guys. There should be a reason why these two
weren't fired while their respective tag partners were.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Liked their first match better, but this was entertaining nonetheless. I'm so high on Hawkins I'm literally going to cry if they ever release him. All he needs is the leather pants back, these trunks make him look somewhat... chubby. Vince is too obsessed with legs.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Hawkins is 25 and Barreta is 23.
In wrestling, that age is like 16 or 17 in football(soccer).
JoMo is still considered to be a YOUNG talent, and he's 30.
Only time will tell, but there should be no hurry for these guys. There should be a reason why these two
weren't fired while their respective tag partners were.
WWE decided that they were the standouts of the team and gave them matches and cut the spares. Nothing more complex than that.

Liked their first match better, but this was entertaining nonetheless. I'm so high on Hawkins I'm literally going to cry if they ever release him. All he needs is the leather pants back, these trunks make him look somewhat... chubby. Vince is too obsessed with legs.
They (Hawkins and Baretta) are both getitng their followers on Twitter to design their new ring outfits. Hawkins asked for trunks though.

They (Hawkins and Baretta) are both getitng their followers on Twitter to design their new ring outfits. Hawkins asked for trunks though.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fact is 90 percent of the roster could put on a good match if given enough time. It really doesn't mean much. All that said, I think Baretta's future is bright. I think he should have a run as FCW champ and develop a good singles character down there. He's got time being like 21,22 years old.
here is baretta during his singles run, his promo was in my sig :D

you could see how nervous he is

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
They should be thrown together as a tag team for now. As singles guys they are doomed for superstars or to end back up in FCW.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
In all fairness, they're close friends and both Whipwreck students, so if they couldn't have a good match with each other, by now, then they'd need to consider a change of profession.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In all fairness, they're close friends and both Whipwreck students, so if they couldn't have a good match with each other, by now, then they'd need to consider a change of profession.
i could've sworn that i read somewhere how whipwreck works for the wwe ... i think as a trainer.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Well, with Caylen Croft gone and the Dudebusters are no more, hopefully, Trent can make something out of himself as a singles competitor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts