1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
has Barreta won one of those matches? lol

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Loved it, way better than part 2 and on-par with their first bout.

Too bad Smackdown is way overloaded with midcarders for them to have air-time anytime soon. I'll wait.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
They should reform the DudeBusters/GateCrashers with Hawkins & Berretta... I miss the days of Hawkins sporting the black/red leather pants with the white boots... now he's just mr. bland no. 26.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
oh shit, is curt's head/neck ok?

Damn good match.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hawkins has the potential to be a future star, Baretta has a fair bit of potential too

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Yeah pretty enjoyable match right there. Way better than the last one they had the week before. It kinda felt oldschoolish like WWE in the early 90's when you used to get Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jennetty type of matches on Raw or Saturday Nights Main Event.

They both have bright futures ahead of them but I'm just not sure right now if they'll ever be very successful in WWE or they'll be around with the company for a long time to come.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Gr8 match i loved it, curt prolly wont get a push becuz he doesnt have the look,
dude busters i could see the as tag chanmps one day.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Gr8 match i loved it, curt prolly wont get a push becuz he doesnt have the look,
dude busters i could see the as tag chanmps one day.
Croft got released so they won't be champs anytime soon. I'd say that Hawkins has a pretty good like, but maybe that's just me

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Nice match, thank you for posting it. I would love to see them both on Smackdown, hopefully soon.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Barretta is awesome now, without Croft pissin' all over his career.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
There is apparently talk of them forming a tag team now that both of their partners have been released.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts