Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this really isn't a rant but you wonder why the guy doesn't get pushed!!

look at his lame attire, the black pants with boots and hair tied back!!! wtff seriously, if hawkins wants wwe to take himself seriously change your attire back to the chris jericho version with your hair hanging down

·
Banned
542 Posts
Curt Hawkins is a very talented guy. When he was in the tag team with Vance Archer I thought that they could become the next HBK & Diesel.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
He should be getting pushed to the moon, the guy has the 'it' factor. If I were in charge he would be on the brink of the main event, having had multiple us/ic title reigns. But hey he's not a bodybuilder like big zeke so...

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Just like everyone that is at the bottom of the roster, the IWC wants him to main event. If it was in the main event already, the IWC would want him jobbing..

In any case, I'd really be into seeing him on television though. Even if it were merely to switch up what matches we see on TV. He's pretty good in the ring.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
He definitely should be getting tv time. I would much rather see him then someone like Mason Ryan. He is talented and clearly very passionate about the business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts