Wrestling Forum banner

401 - 420 of 424 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
cause i was going to kill doddsy the following night, and then hope that mafia would assume I cursed myself (which I should have, was my big misplay)

that way itd be 2/1/1 and all id have to do to win would be not trigger the curse word and convince town to lynch sky over me

at that point if youd rather lose to mafia, so be it :draper2

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Someone who has a very low-fuckery ~10-12 player game who is willing to be brutal about repping out inactives should ideally be going next.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Will see how my signups go, if it doesn’t fill whoever else can just take whoever signs up for mine. I’ll stick em up in like 15/30 mins

I’ll obviously have no problem repping out inactives if I can find replacements

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
doddsys play around his info on me was grade Z bad

Smark and Skybox following it was grade ZZZZZZ bad

they literally gave you the game and you still fucked it lmfao
My play around the info on you wasn't bad at all I gave the info, voted, then literally wasn't back until day had ended :swaggyp

cause i was going to kill doddsy the following night, and then hope that mafia would assume I cursed myself (which I should have, was my big misplay)

that way itd be 2/1/1 and all id have to do to win would be not trigger the curse word and convince town to lynch sky over me

at that point if youd rather lose to mafia, so be it :draper2
I knew you were probably gonna take a shot at me that's why I blocked you

·
1,927 Posts
it was awful because if you were actually town, youd know mafia killing a townie at night would end the game lmfao

·
1,927 Posts
yes, thus proving it was fucking awful because if you were town, you would have

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
If anything I would be more likely to realize that as scum.

Either way you were trying to say earlier that it was obvious I was scum from that which is bullshit hindsight heroing from the dead QT as is yours and Poysers speciality

·
1,927 Posts
well, shooting scum was my best chance to win, and I chose to shoot you, so .................

it was obvious mate, dont be precious about it, you got the W at the end of the day

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
well, shooting scum was my best chance to win, and I chose to shoot you, so .................

it was obvious mate, dont be precious about it, you got the W at the end of the day
I'm not being precious about it, it's undeniably wrong because I didn't even realise I was doing it, hence it's not something I'm more or less likely to do as scum. It's literally an impossibility for it to have been obvious I was scum from it when you were literally the only person that noticed it :eek:ut

·
1,927 Posts
thats because the rest of the players in the game were paying no attention whatsoever

the play was garbage, but it was good enough to beat these jobbers

you think anyone halfway decent wouldn't have lit you up? :eek:ut

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
thats because the rest of the players in the game were paying no attention whatsoever

the play was garbage, but it was good enough to beat these jobbers

you think anyone halfway decent wouldn't have lit you up? :eek:ut
Can light it up for being shit if you want but it's not scummy as that implies I would have done stuff differently as town which I wouldn't have :toomanykobes

·
1,927 Posts
so if you were town, you would want to lead a lynch that would all but guarantee that you lose after the following night phase?

i highly doubt it

·
1,927 Posts
thats what im saying, im confident youd have thought it through more if you were town

401 - 420 of 424 Posts