Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Rules are mostly as they usually are, no flaming, no quoting role PMs, no talking about the game outside of this thread unless you have been given somewhere to do so, PM me if you're unsure of anything.

Rules specific to this game:

1. The game starts on night 0 where only curse word-related roles will be active.

2. Each night phase, a mafia-aligned traitor will curse a word from one of two categories I give them and from night 1 onwards they will also be asked to select a punishment word from the second category. If this player dies, the word will be cursed by a randomly selected player each night.

3. An independent-aligned player will choose 50% (rounded down) of the players in the game to be vulnerable to that curse word. The first of those players to post that word in the thread will be killed. Those that survive until the end of the day will be bulletproof the following night. If this independent player dies, everyone will become vulnerable to the word each day.

4. When both the traitor and indy are dead, no words will be cursed.

5. Any player who posts less than 10 times in a day/night cycle (e.g. across day 1 and night 1) will be vulnerable to BOTH the curse and punishment word the following day regardless of whether they are chosen or not. They will only become bulletproof at night if they are also chosen.

6. If a player who is vulnerable quotes a post where someone else has said the curse word, they will not die. Excessive quoting to try and avoid the word will result in warnings and further action if those are ignored.

7. All town roles are be Vanilla Townies or 1x roles.

8. Town are TOWN ALIGNED

9. No wincons or flavour are given in the role PMs but each alignment wins when all threats to their alignment are eliminated.

10. If a significant amount of day is eaten up between the time someone says the curse word and the time I post their flip, extensions may be awarded.

VT PM reads:
"You are a TOWN ALIGNED Vanilla Townie"
Other town PMs read:
"You are the TOWN ALIGNED [role name]
On one night during the game you may...[brief description of role]"

Players Alive: 7

1. SavageX Rugrat
2. Chimp
3. Doddsy
4. Rop3
5. LethalWeapon
6. Odo
7. TKOK
8. Magic
9. Sylar
13. V. Skybox

Day 1 - Start - End
Day 2 - Start - End

·
The Terminator
471 Posts

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
I like that Curry started us on night 0. I do think people overreacted to Barry's Thing first day, but it does make sense to not call it a day if there are no votes.

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
I’m here.

Let’s liven things up a bit.

We might as well look at the players who posted without voting and getting things underway.

Vote Rop3

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
oh.

well then junk is probably good.

so is chimp.

i am using good instead of the other word for good because i feel like that other word could be cursed. :hmm:

shoot rop3 for the win.

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
im so confused. someone tldr the rules.

what am i even trying to do. not say the word?
At the moment, nothing, just waiting for the two people who curse words to send it in and then the game to actually start. The words have to be out of specific categories, and an indy picks 50% of people who will be susceptible to the word, everyone else is fine, if you post less than 10 times a phase you're automatically susceptible

1 - 20 of 424 Posts