Wrestling Forum banner

7521 - 7529 of 7529 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Was trying to finish off God Of War, which is incredible and I can barely fault it TBH.

Now I have the TLOU2 fever and can't put that down. It's amazing and incredible. I'm in awe of how fucking pretty it is. The character models are insane.

·
Immovable
903 Posts
Transistor on PC. I haven't gone through it since I owned a PS4 which was years ago. Might go through it twice and grab all the achievements.

Supergiant games always have incredible soundtracks but this one is their best in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Skyrim SE (XB1)

Damn, i'm surprised to see Cabal120's aMidianBorn Book of Silence mods on console. I never thought a really good mod like that would be on Xbox.

It would be nice to see FrankFamily, johnskyrim, SavrenX, Gamwich, or redtox's mods too, but it's probably not going to happen.

I'm still surprised there isn't a 'Followers Don't Draw Weapons' mod on console yet. After all these years, i thought that would have been on console by now.

It's been a couple months since i've played Skyrim on PC, but i'm pretty sure the Skyforge weapons sheath is supposed to be different from the regular steel sheath textures.

Edit: I noticed the aMidianBorn texture for Blade Of Woe wasn't added in.

·
The face that runs the List
10,775 Posts
Doing a second run in RDR2.
I have to admit I am enjoying it a lot more than the first time because I was very disappointed when I saw how slow and wooden the mechanics were. Knowing this beforehand, I have had more fun than the first time.

7521 - 7529 of 7529 Posts